Central Transport | Hold on to your hats

Eeksharky

TB Lurker
Credits
Kronos system is on the way. Then they can screw us by the second. Pjax must use this system. I can see it now managment went over to pjax and saw this time card system of the future and said we've got to use this. Welcome to the 80's Dave and Dan (sounds like a bad cartoon huh, dave and dan) hee hee. I can see this transition moving very somthely just like the mergers. I wonder how long we will go without being paid?:hysterical:

We have Kronos at FexEx Freight East. You can't puch in before 3min or after 3 min if you do you stealing time. You know what that means.

Nope. Just do my run and go home don't have time for their games. I di what I am paid to do and nothing more any more. And some times I get paid for what I do with out having to call HRO so the y can tell me oh sorry we missed that pay you next week.:smillie_flag:

Hello Big Brother.

I don't mind it some much. I've used systems like this in the past and have had no problems. I do expect them to cheat us, even if its at a minute or two at a time.

What other choice do we have?

No union. No say.

We have some old-timers that punch in and out fifteen times just trying to go from dock work to driving. Funny as Heck!

Cheaters Never When

Hello Big Brother.

I don't mind it some much. I've used systems like this in the past and have had no problems. I do expect them to cheat us, even if its at a minute or two at a time.

What other choice do we have?

No union. No say.

We have some old-timers that punch in and out fifteen times just trying to go from dock work to driving. Funny as Heck!

That aint no joke, it seems like when mang. thinks they get one on the associates someone some where gets a scheme.It may work for a while,but the end we all loose something in return.