TForce | Hold Out!

Ye Shall Recieve What The Man Says U Will Recieve

LIKE I SAID IN MY LAST POSTING.YOU TURN IT ALL OVER TO THE MAN,.VOTE OR NO VOTE.THE END RESULE INDY GOT IS WHAT THE UNION HEADS WANTED U TO HAVE.THEY NEGOTIATE,.U PAY THE PRICE,.THEY REAPE THE REWARDS...WHEN IS ANYBODY GONNA WAKE UP.IF THE CONTRACT IS AS BAD AS EVERYBODY SAYS IT IS,THEN WHY IS IT A CONTRACT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:biglaugh::smilie_132:

How true you are on this point HARLEYRIDER.

A contract is noting unless its agreed on,and voted to be excepted by the ones its going to effect.

LIKE I SAID IN MY LAST POSTING.YOU TURN IT ALL OVER TO THE MAN,.VOTE OR NO VOTE.THE END RESULE INDY GOT IS WHAT THE UNION HEADS WANTED U TO HAVE.THEY NEGOTIATE,.U PAY THE PRICE,.THEY REAPE THE REWARDS...WHEN IS ANYBODY GONNA WAKE UP.IF THE CONTRACT IS AS BAD AS EVERYBODY SAYS IT IS,THEN WHY IS IT A CONTRACT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:biglaugh::smilie_132:

Ask INDY, They are the people that voted it in, and besides, we also have to vote one in, per region , after we finish it, whoever we are at the time . So even if you think it is bad, we still have too negotiate our own, and the communication used in this case is without doubt a productive and a smart move on our part.

The only person who has to wake up here is you, do some reading and you will see why it is a contract............ If you are frustrated with our responses to what we consider to be sub-par contract to some extent, go ride your harley.................

I would give you a greenie for that one Ac, but they won't let me. Good post!:funky:
Thanx any way , but it's true, communication is the key, you get a few people who are tired of hearing the rhetoric, meanwhile those of us contributing to the rhetoric are the ones who are saving the monies and bennies he earns. and I am sure the productive people here on the boards do as well from time too time, but if we loose the communication and just give up, This is what UPS wants. And I hate to say it but, harleyman is just that type of person when making such statements.

I am sure if the brownies gave up, thier monies and bennies and working conditions would not be favorable to them today. After all motives from some of this rhetoric is the reason why he sits on that harley to begin with.

so now what? The NMFA is out, and it is less than what was expected.

Did the teamsters drop the ball on 2 contracts?

Or are the companies drawing a line in the stand?

Is it coincidence all these contracts being negoitiated at the same time?

I now beleive the indy contract does not look so bad coompared to the nmfa, I did not know they averaged $.45 raise a year for the last 5 years, and will average $.44 for the next 5.

5 years from now $.44 won't buy a piece of gum.

The indy contract averages $.80 a year raises

Also I am not beleiving the delay pay will be 30 min before dispatch time. As reported here.

As long as you are gutless, as you concede to be. You will continue to take what scraps that are thrown your way. We, as in the sled dogs, that pull the weight for the weak, will continue to fight for a fair shake, to preserve the middle class as we have known it. You sir, should be eternally grateful. Elvis out and sharpening his talons....

As long as you are gutless, as you concede to be. You will continue to take what scraps that are thrown your way. We, as in the sled dogs, that pull the weight for the weak, will continue to fight for a fair shake, to preserve the middle class as we have known it. You sir, should be eternally grateful. Elvis out and sharpening his talons....

I guess so, you mite want to sharpen those blue suade shoes too!!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh:

I see on the news America is heading for a recession,so if you have any good job you should be greatful.

I know none of you want to see this,me included,but the news meda doesn't lie about everything.

All the rest of the UPSF terminals need to hold out till after January 8th to see what they are offering YRCW and the rest of the union companies. If they get a sub par contract and choose to strike then there would be more strength in numbers if we don't go along with this sub par contract.

It is a very short time to wait to get this contract done the right way for all of us.
I believe this pertains to all of us not just UPSF. We are going to have to hold the union's feet to the fire to get a decent contract.

We may need to change with the times. But lets all do it together. We would have a much better chance of getting contract that will draw other companies to want to be a part of it then what we have now.

It use to be we could only trust the teamsters. It was the teamsters and us against the company.

Now it's the working man against the teamsters and the company. If we are going to come out with a contract we all can be proud of and attract other companies we are going to have to all stick together.

UPSF drivers WE NEED TO HOLD OUT! Don't let the locals push you to hurry with this contract. They are playing us against the Master Freight Contract.

UNITED WE STAND!

The only thing YRC is going to get is put out of business! That is if there employees dont want to agree to a contract like the indy one. How hard is it to see, that UPS is in bed with the teamsters. The teamsters will always have members UPS will see to THAT!! HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND!!

I see on the news America is heading for a recession,so if you have any good job you should be greatful.

I know none of you want to see this,me included,but the news meda doesn't lie about everything.

Every news station says something different. Some say slowing towards one but will come out of it mid year.

The only thing YRC is going to get is put out of business! That is if there employees dont want to agree to a contract like the indy one. How hard is it to see, that UPS is in bed with the teamsters. The teamsters will always have members UPS will see to THAT!! HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND!!

:Zzzz::Zzzz:YAWN!!!!!!!!!!

Every news station says something different. Some say slowing towards one but will come out of it mid year.

I am anxious to see what the GOV. fix is for this one. Maybe more tax relief, the tax relief I recieved in the past was monies in my pocket granted, but not enough for me too run out and buy a house or a car. And it certainly did not improve the employment market.

Now the employment market, is going into the waste basket, and now it is time too look at the economy, most economists mentioned last year that this was going to happen. Now that it is here, it is a problem.

An economy will not bounce back from a recession if the monies in the market will not sustain jobs. And a cut in interest rates will not bounce back the market if no one is working. Sad state of affairs.

So with our nations economy heading into the dumpster.
how can anybody expect to get a good package as far as contracts go?

You can only squeeze so much out of any company before they say its not worth staying in business.

these are hard times and I'd say we are doing pretty good with what we have now compared to a lot of people working two,and three jobs to keep food on their tables,and a roof over their head.

well after hearing the latest news reports on the state of the economy.
I'm looking at this years package as not all that bad.
this may just be my opinion so keep the flaming to a minum please.

So with our nations economy heading into the dumpster.
how can anybody expect to get a good package as far as contracts go?

You can only squeeze so much out of any company before they say its not worth staying in business.

these are hard times and I'd say we are doing pretty good with what we have now compared to a lot of people working two,and three jobs to keep food on their tables,and a roof over their head.

well after hearing the latest news reports on the state of the economy.
I'm looking at this years package as not all that bad.
this may just be my opinion so keep the flaming to a minum please.
Don`t be too discouraged,you lived thru a few bleak times! haven`t you. Besides, you are near retirement and a guaranteed check & someone will move into your bid and given a better chance of survival.` halieujah`for both of you. Plus UPS is raising their rates so we can sustain this `crisis`. In other words business as usual. As far as I Am aware there has been no cancellation of raises...P.S. don`t take everything you hear on the news as gospel, cause it aint` & you know it!!!

Don`t be too discouraged,you lived thru a few bleak times! haven`t you. Besides, you are near retirement and a guaranteed check & someone will move into your bid and given a better chance of survival.` halieujah`for both of you. Plus UPS is raising their rates so we can sustain this `crisis`. In other words business as usual. As far as I Am aware there has been no cancellation of raises...P.S. don`t take everything you hear on the news as gospel, cause it aint` & you know it!!!

That is true, UPS has some of the best projections monies can buy, they have think tanks that think of this stuff all the time!!!!!!!!!! This is not the media potraying a bad economy though, look around you!!!!!!!!