FedEx Freight | Holiday pay

WornOut

TB Lurker
Credits
I posted a little about what I found out in another post, but do you guys know about the new holiday pay rules? AWESOME!!! Thatll make me get outta bed on a holiday to go make a little change.....$$$$ When I was at Central, I live about 3 mins. from the terminal, the ops supv would always ask me to do a Sat. pu or del, but they paid 4 hrs for what sometimes took me 20 mins, and I was back at home. Then they stopped and would only pay for time worked, well, next time they asked me to do one, I said, NO, what? they looked at me like I insulted their mother.....needless to say I got some bad loads in the days following.....ahh the good ole days, I look back and laugh now....dont regret quitting there a day since. Me and the TM had some words, and when I told them I was quitting, he got the form out so fast, I think that the door didnt even close behind him.....bye bye stupid, BTW that guy didnt last a year, he was traded around several companies in the area, then eventually gave out....ha ha ha . The big Purple is here to stay!!!! :biglaugh: :tongue0002: :deal: :smilies-19296: