Yellow | Holiday

It was at 120 but since its a religious holiday that took Easter away and gave us an extra personal day. I think most of New England gets it off.

Skillit said:
It was at 120 but since its a religious holiday that took Easter away and gave us an extra personal day. I think most of New England gets it off.
671 gives us our hire date as the extra personal holiday. I'll take it, with pay thank you!! Just happens to be my daughters birthday. DS.

Docksteward said:
671 gives us our hire date as the extra personal holiday. I'll take it, with pay thank you!! Just happens to be my daughters birthday. DS.
Actually DS Easter has never been our supplement since I have been there. Our anniversary date was always there. It changed back when Bob T was there. He was the driving force to have it changed back to our anniversary date... I remember the grievances that was filed....

Toxic said:
Actually DS Easter has never been our supplement since I have been there. Our anniversary date was always there. It changed back when Bob T was there. He was the driving force to have it changed back to our anniversary date... I remember the grievances that was filed....
That's right........there was alot of people bent out of shape over that. Things get complicated when you veer from the written contract. DS.

Docksteward said:
That's right........there was alot of people bent out of shape over that. Things get complicated when you veer from the written contract. DS.
I agree... I remember Tony S saying if you dont make any deals then they cant come back to kick your :eck13: