Holland | Holland Dock/Drivers Must Read!!

When you talk down on a man for stay figures he should be pissed when it's coming from another member.
So stating my belief that the insurance is paid for with your 15% or when ppl state mou language that isn't correct is not allowed ifor u perceive that as talking down then maybe your to thin skinned to be on TB. I've said many of my friends are still there and they have there reasons on why, I also have many friends and myself who have left not just to UPS some to waste and some to non Union and not 1 of them regret the move and if ppl get that angry where they need to threaten ppl physically then maybe it's time to move on. I just wish everyone had that anger when the ballots came.

So stating my belief that the insurance is paid for with your 15% or when ppl state mou language that isn't correct is not allowed ifor u perceive that as talking down then maybe your to thin skinned to be on TB. I've said many of my friends are still there and they have there reasons on why, I also have many friends and myself who have left not just to UPS some to waste and some to non Union and not 1 of them regret the move and if ppl get that angry where they need to threaten ppl physically then maybe it's time to move on. I just wish everyone had that anger when the ballots came.
When you call him a expletive moron for saying he doesn't see insurance coming out his check drink company koolaid. It's other ways to get your point across. I agree if everybody who bitch bout state of yrcw and teamsters as a whole would vote. We could have the city/road driver lazy argument everyday lmao!!

When you call him a expletive moron for saying he doesn't see insurance coming out his check drink company koolaid. It's other ways to get your point across. I agree if everybody who bitch bout state of yrcw and teamsters as a whole would vote. We could have the city/road driver lazy argument everyday lmao!!
Maybe you should look at the threads before you type, I believe we were called assholes and then post our opinion then it's rebutted with threats. Maybe you and 5 tolls were the kids who took your ball and went home when u didn't get your way. But MY OPINION ON MOU is if it smells looks and taste like ::shit:: it's ::shit::

Maybe you should look at the threads before you type, I believe we were called assholes and then post our opinion then it's rebutted with threats. Maybe you and 5 tolls were the kids who took your ball and went home when u didn't get your way. But MY OPINION ON MOU is if it smells looks and taste like :::shit::: it's :::shit:::
******* fits the description too me. Just enough for me to threaten anyone. You and the others I mentioned have belittled current holland guys on here for months on previous threads. We have told you plenty of times glad you guys found better jobs but don't talk down on us.

:censored: fits the description too me. Just enough for me to threaten anyone. You and the others I mentioned have belittled current holland guys on here for months on previous threads. We have told you plenty of times glad you guys found better jobs but don't talk down on us.
Well good then I succeeded in my quest. Enjoy your day and drink plenty of koolaid, the company Flav.

Prime example of a new gen teamster. Congratulations
New Gen lmao. No new Gens vote NO, they don't give everything the previous men fought for, than try to justify why it's ok as long as it's not on your check stub. Pathetic Troubleman. But I guess I'm the scab because I left because I don't want to work till I'm 70 and want to hopefully retire at 60 like was originally promised when I decidedo to go Union 20+ years ago. Again hopefully they give you every thing back in 2019 and of they do its still a 9 year loss but hey ya had free insurance those 9yrs right?

New Gen lmao. No new Gens vote NO, they don't give everything the previous men fought for, than try to justify why it's ok as long as it's not on your check stub. Pathetic Troubleman. But I guess I'm the scab because I left because I don't want to work till I'm 70 and want to hopefully retire at 60 like was originally promised when I decidedo to go Union 20+ years ago. Again hopefully they give you every thing back in 2019 and of they do its still a 9 year loss but hey ya had free insurance those 9yrs right?

LOL!! Your A New Gen Teamster Pimp!! I guess if voting NO on all the concessions and other b.s. makes us "New Gen Teamsters".... you can call me a "New Gen Teamster" everyday and twice on Sunday!

LOL!! Your A New Gen Teamster Pimp!! I guess if voting NO on all the concessions and other b.s. makes us "New Gen Teamsters".... you can call me a "New Gen Teamster" everyday and twice on Sunday!
If you put down your own brothers for staying and put up a fight you would be correct guess you can't read as well be safe out there.

I worked at Holland as a casual dock worker and made a lousy 11.90 an hour and left after a year for another part time job at Dayton Freight that started at 17.50 and afteronly a year I've received two raises. I see a lot of skill in the veteran drivers and dock workers at Holland and always wonder, why do you guys put up with the trash and bad wages? You could have it way better at almost any other LTL company. As a part time dockworker in a NON UNION company I'm making more than what Holland starts out their CDL A city p/d drivers. It's rather unfortunate.
As a part-time dock worker you are absolutely correct on making more money at Dayton. Our dock workers don't make a decent wage. Also many carriers do pay more per hour to there drivers than Holland. But at the end of the week/year who is ahead. I've asked xpo, FedEx, Estes, LME, saia, and r@l drivers what they made last year and if they where honest with me I smoked em on gross income at end of year. I'm talking 10-20 grand difference. Granted I work 55-60 hours a week so Im at work more often then them . But I can't take a $15000 dollar pay cut to get more per hour but take home less. Less hours would be nice with Same take home. Basically how Holland works is they pay me 21.43 to drive a truck around 8 hours a day then pays me 32.14 to work the dock. Where Dayton pays there drivers I'm guessing 25 an hour for 45 hours then hires part time dock at 20 to save from paying overtime to there drivers. So you are correct as a part time dock worker you are in the right place. But drivers are a whole different ball game.

Don't worry we got that argument covered over on the OD board...

If you put down your own brothers for staying and put up a fight you would be correct guess you can't read as well be safe out there.
Stay and put up what fight? We would vote 67% NO company would send in the big wigs and threaten to close and our helpless leaders talked outta both sides of their mouth and wouldn't change a thing and vote again and then 67% would vote yes. I'm sorry I see that as caving not fighting.
Remember new gen in 2010 all they needed was 10% for 2 years, Union went thru books with fine tooth comb and 10% would carry them for 2yrs. 6mos later it was 15% and your pension and majority gave it. But stay and fight hope you and 5tolls can still slap me at 70yro when your still there fighting.

Stay and put up what fight? We would vote 67% NO company would send in the big wigs and threaten to close and our helpless leaders talked outta both sides of their mouth and wouldn't change a thing and vote again and then 67% would vote yes. I'm sorry I see that as caving not fighting.
Remember new gen in 2010 all they needed was 10% for 2 years, Union went thru books with fine tooth comb and 10% would carry them for 2yrs. 6mos later it was 15% and your pension and majority gave it. But stay and fight hope you and 5tolls can still slap me at 70yro when your still there fighting.
You and holland are missing the point.

Yeah.....you guys are really putting up a fight....I think you might just have the company on the ropes now.....I'm sure they're quivering at the very thought of the 2019 "negotiations".

Yeah.....you guys are really putting up a fight....I think you might just have the company on the ropes now.....I'm sure they're quivering at the very thought of the 2019 "negotiations".
5tolls and troublemaker are getting the burn barrels ready. Now I read Hoffa is being investigated for corruption and who is the locals backing Hoffa. ****ing joke!!!

I don't mean to sound like a {Richard} but if the union membership has been fighting......they're getting their asses kicked.
After the second "yes" vote for concessions, I had realized that the members had no fight left in them, and it was every man for themselves.
I have the utmost respect for those who have stayed for their own personal reasons, but this fight was over with a long time ago. The Union is laying on the mat, knocked out colder than ::shit::.

I don't mean to sound like a {Richard} but if the union membership has been fighting......they're getting their asses kicked.
After the second "yes" vote for concessions, I had realized that the members had no fight left in them, and it was every man for themselves.
I have the utmost respect for those who have stayed for their own personal reasons, but this fight was over with a long time ago. The Union is laying on the mat, knocked out colder than :::shit:::.
Flash your 100% dead on. Our Union leadership sold us out along time ago they haven't fought for us once, the locals are in win win we don't have a white paper agreement so they can stand and pound their chest saying they don't agree with concessions and it's bullshit but then go and back the ******* and have fundraisers for Gordon and TJ why to protect their own asses and futures so they don't have to go back to the dock or in a truck and have to deal with the concessions. But yet members call us scabs for not staying and fighting. Well maybe if our elected leaders fought with us it would be different. Teamster locals and international are no better than corporate America. GREED GREED GREED. Unoon official get 2,3and 4 pensions is bullshit.

Flash your 100% dead on. Our Union leadership sold us out along time ago they haven't fought for us once, the locals are in win win we don't have a white paper agreement so they can stand and pound their chest saying they don't agree with concessions and it's :horseshit: but then go and back the :censored: and have fundraisers for Gordon and TJ why to protect their own asses and futures so they don't have to go back to the dock or in a truck and have to deal with the concessions. But yet members call us scabs for not staying and fighting. Well maybe if our elected leaders fought with us it would be different. Teamster locals and international are no better than corporate America. GREED GREED GREED. Unoon official get 2,3and 4 pensions is :horseshit:.
I never called you an scab. I prefer aww forget it:kickedoutsmile: