Yellow | holland dvd

boosis

TB Lurker
Credits
some of you may remember my work history? 23 yrs. with roadway/yrc. layed off in april2012. drove for another company till 08/2013. went to work for holland in 08/2013. still working for holland. i get home today and i received a dvd in the mail from holland/ scott ware. a video about the money problems yrc is having!! these management clowns just do not seem to get it!!! wasting more money on stupid ****!! a dvd which also included a letter that pretty much is the same letter that welch sent out a few weeks ago. it really makes me want to give away another 5 yrs. NOT!!!

yes , really mailing out DVD's watse of money , here's a clue IF it needs to be done now , WHY did'nt they start it back in July ???

i guess with all the money they make they can become actors. all that's left to due is join the screen actors guild.

I agree, the DVD's are an absolute waste. And if our reps and/or management was smart, this "urgent and crucial" information have been provided at union meetings and/or work. I think the real plan is to take it home to make sure our spouses see the information and the dire picture they're paining. Between pressure from home and pressure at work they're gunning for this to pass.

At the same time, we're the select few drivers who have figured out how to use a computer, let alone post in a forum. For all of my coworkers who don't get any information from our union reps or from the internet, the information needed to be distributed somehow and at least any idiot can watch tv...

I agree, the DVD's are an absolute waste. And if our reps and/or management was smart, this "urgent and crucial" information have been provided at union meetings and/or work. I think the real plan is to take it home to make sure our spouses see the information and the dire picture they're paining. Between pressure from home and pressure at work they're gunning for this to pass.

At the same time, we're the select few drivers who have figured out how to use a computer, let alone post in a forum. For all of my coworkers who don't get any information from our union reps or from the internet, the information needed to be distributed somehow and at least any idiot can watch tv...
Saw this morning you can " like" the video on Facebook.

i guess with all the money they make they can become actors. all that's left to due is join the screen actors guild.

Careful, I heard of guy who was the leader of the screen actors guild and he became President!!

He even helped to destroy unions!

Guess he forgot where he came from....

:hysterical: