Holland | Holland idea to get Driver's to apply ?

, idea for Holland to get somebody to apply ??

JYlD1Wf.jpg

Or this....

Why don't they put some HOT BIKINI BABE on the back door then they will get some real attention every body will be looking at it but oh no then they will be mezmatized and run into the back of my truck but then I can have some time off with whiplash :6788::clapping::victorious::woohoo1:

I've talked to several Holland drivers and it's been unanimous. Everyone says that until they raise the starting pay, the seats will continue to be empty and the freight will continue to sit against the fence line. They will continue to get the greenhorns that are clueless and bust ::shit:: up, but they will never get veterans from other companies.

These head honchos must be completely clueless. They are even going so far as to hire actors to do a help wanted video.......that's amazing. They must not realize that cute little videos don't pay a man's bills for him, but a good starting wage does.
They have to get cute with advertising to try to get help to come work for them, when years ago every terminal had a stack of applications to pick from on any given day.
They are too stupid to realize that the stack of applications was that high because the wages back then were the highest in the industry. Shiny wheels, fresh paint, and cute little videos don't pay any bills......but money does.

On Monday there was a production crew in AK shooting a help wanted video. They wanted the actor to use a pallet jack to move a skid into a trailer and back out again, but the actor didn't know how to use a pallet jack. One of the guys working the dock had to show him.
To funny , but bottom line is still the PAY & Pension and disgruntled low morale workers !!

I've talked to several Holland drivers and it's been unanimous. Everyone says that until they raise the starting pay, the seats will continue to be empty and the freight will continue to sit against the fence line. They will continue to get the greenhorns that are clueless and bust :::shit::: up, but they will never get veterans from other companies.
Had 2 guys retire at the end of April. 2 quit, and one was fired. Not one hired to replace them. 3 or 4 more are leaving in the next 2 months and a couple are actively looking elsewhere. And its about to be vacation season when 16 drivers are off on any given day.