New Penn | Holland interline freight from Buffalo

doin life

TB Lurker
Credits
I hear that the Holland west bound freight that moves thru Buffalo will now be moving thru Camp Hill.... I heard that they are unable to make service thru there so it is coming to Camp Hill...

anyone able to verify this?

haven't heard anyone in buffalo say anything and seems like everything moves through there just fine to me but i'm also not there everyday.

well there is a big increase in freight to Indy and Cincy today. And freight that we never seen from other NPME terminals.

why cant 03 road drivers do some of that work ? Holland does all the line haul between companies and thats just wrong!

let's not start this who's right who's wrong between the two best company yrc has right now.choppernut let's stay positive right now...i do believe something good is going to come out of this.just give it time.

if npme did any of that line haul work,they would load it up on a outside carrier and send to holland that way. just like they did with wilson freight, and eveyone else they interline with. it's not cost effective to send npme road drivers outside our northeast area.

It has been awhile since I have worked for Holland... But I still do travel on 90 to Buffalo for work. I remember seeing New Penn pulling a Holland trailer... when the driver was asked he said it was going to Toledo.... maybe they don't do it anymore I don't know. But they did run their freight to Toledo.

The freight may have been going to Toledo but the new Penn driver wasn't. If the driver said he was I will gauruntee he was pulling your leg. New Penn linehaul has never ran out of their territory.