Holland | Holland New Penn

the sister companys of yrc are not alowed to undercut each other but i see a lot of freight coming thru freightquote,com i know ay is taking freight away from newpenn going to canada that way

And Yellow and Roadway was not going to go after our short-haul either. We know that's BS. The worst waste of my time is trying to p/u those customer fax shipments.(Penske-Whirlpool) They are a huge account but come on get it together. GRIZZ

O ok ive got it now. Im still getting the feel for this site, and whos who and what you can and cant do (sorry again hillbilly frog) I just rememberd that picture.

The CEO of Reddaway, TJ, is a 20 yr + Roadway division vice president.
I don't know where we got lost in this thread, but that's what I'm sayin when I say yrc is putting their management in place at all these companies to get whatever done, the way they want it done.:nutkick:

i dont see any merger in newpenn and holland they are the best in there lanes and we are the best in ours if holland goes farther east and they will not compete holland wants midwest southern newpenn eastcoast holland is after conway not newpenn

You need some commas in there somewhere owl, anyways they told us they'd never merge reddaway and bestway "for brand recognition", and look what they did.........:hysterical:

I know. I don't, like what I see -we were always busy until yellow got involved ,Roadway left us alone and we made them a ton of money.Our ex CEO wasn't labor friendly but we had a ton of freight. and great ####'s

What do you mean by "Holland is after Conway".To destroy them or to merge or what? :gathering:

No merging with Conway, just taking there freight from them.........we dont wanna work for them and them even thinking about working for or with us.......nah, i would have to pass on that idea:chairshot:

I think that one day there will be 3 Brands: YRC National (Yellow and Roadway), YRC Regional (Holland, Reddaway, and New Penn), and YRC Logistics (Glen More and Medidian IQ). Just my opinion.

holland albany ny going after midwest and southern freight stuff redstar could never get even from the same customers now shipping with holland better everyday

O/R

What is the o/r for Holland and New Penn? The numbers are reported as YRC Regional. If Holland's numbers are truly down it is because of YRC. We operated in the low 80's until YRC. We also acquired some Dugan, Bestway, and Redstar Terminals that will take some time to fully integrate these into our system. The numbers can be made to look any way YRC wants them to look.

are you brain dead? you are supposed to be a 1-2 day freight company. as was all USF units and npme. npme and reddaway were interlineing with glenn more cross countrying the freight, and were cutting a day or two from the time from what any other ltl's could do. reddaway, had a good reputation on west coast, and made money, which is why they combined bestway under the reddaway name. am not busting on holland i know they used to show good o/r couple years back, but if yrc combines holland with npme and calls it holland i'll garentee you yrc regional will never make a profit.

Ive always herd NewPenn was a premium name , and was making money in the northeast when nobody else was like APA and G.O.D lines there gone and NewPenn is still going strong YRC would be stupid to change it.

"YRC would be stupid to change it"

AHHHHHHH LOOK WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND DONE TO HOLLAND
BILL LOVES NP .... YEA RIGHT
:duh:

Strange how this is all turning around.When we were Red Star and we said the same thing I remember being told that was a bunch of crap that they couldn't do that. Too bad it had to come back to those who spewed that stuff in the first place. But all that being said I do hope you guys fare better than we did if it comes down to that.

I just consulted the great freight god and he told me its a done deal.Bill Zollers was seen skipping down the yellow brick road wearing an ABF hat.The new company is going to be called Y AR BNF! Because you guys will believe anything.