Holland | holland payroll gangsters and thieves

Ever heard the term "quality over quantity"? :)
Something makes me feel like I shouldn't like his comment but it is spot on. Oddly enough I think that is what he's saying.

Semantics. I don't recall asking to get banned, rather I knew that when I posted it would result in a ban and I did it anyway. Kind of like standing up to the bully at school, knowing you would get suspended but do it anyway.

As far as my "behavior", I have a few people on my ignore list. That helps a ton ;)
Keep fighting the good fight...lmfao

More power to ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
:732:Whenever I see an erroneous story I feel compelled to set the record straight...particularly when I am involved.

Tomato, tomaato as you say. "Asking for it" and "asking for it" are two different things depending on whether you are being literal or figurative. I was being literal, but than I usually am.

Tomato, tomaato as you say. "Asking for it" and "asking for it" are two different things depending on whether you are being literal or figurative. I was being literal, but than I usually am.

Hilarious. Just keep trying to convince your fellow fedex drivers not to join the Teamsters. After all you know best. You have your hands full stroking your ego, and your brain is overloaded.

Fred pats you on the head and says good boy!!!, just after you fetch that ball.