New Penn | holland road bids

Sloppy, sitting home colecting the welfare aint so bad..now you can get a jump on the yard work b4 summer....oh wait..that would be work to you....BUMshit

Not saying I wont be there someday but if I only made 583/week doing what I do, i'd have slit my wrists years ago. So you sit at home and collect welfare, your parents must be so proud! :annoyed:
I'm I annoying you. Ok if your making the big bucks then how do you have time to be on here. O I know were you the one I took his labtop to Youngstown our last day of working. If you are glad you got it back. Any how made 84'gs in a 5 day work week last year didn't try to keep up with the Jone's I can afford to take a break.PS let the kid next door mow my lawn so he can have spending money. Got to go need some brandy to with my beer:redneck:PS buried my mother not to long ago but to answer your question ya she was proud.

I'm guessing he doesn't have much of a yard in his section 8 complex he resides in!
maybe he learned a long time ago to live on less than you make, so he can afford to take this vaction. In mi. with extentions you can go for 79 weeks. I for on can't wait as I have no car payment and no credit card payments just a 550.00 house payment and can survive on unemployment (not welfare, but insurance)! You people should learn to live on cash more instead of credit like yrc.:TR10driving03::nutkick:

In defense of the New Penn steward, he is looking out for his men, at a time where many are layed off and haven't worked for some time. It is a slow terminal to begin with, so he just wants some work for his men.I think you'll find many of us are grateful for the extra work, yet dismayed that the reason we have that work is due to the loss of more good paying Teamster jobs. No one wanted to see this happen.
Let's work together on this, keep the customers we have between us and secure that work with good service. We can't let the other companies work their way into those customers.
All my best to the Holland men, hopefully many can get work at New Penn or YRC and that the economy returns so we can all prosper and provide for our families.

Everyone needs to go with the flow right now and preserve what we have and wait till things turn around to start changing things. It seems like alot of grivences just moves road work around to other barns.