Holland | Holland & Speedy Celebrating 20 Years

Canadian Flyer

They Call Me CF, Eh
Credits
ChtrGS8U4AE1ogA.jpg

Nifty trailer! I wonder where it is now?

Being a Holland driver, I only notice the nice tractor in the pic for some reason.

It's a Speedy trailer with a graphic wrap. They did the same thing for Old Dominion before O.D. pulled the plug on their partnership. A lot of things have changed since the Meyer family bought into Speedy..
Actually, the OD van they had was an actual OD van. It had Tennessee plates on it. This trailer, though, does belong to Speedy. The fairings give that away.

Speedy only has 2 client carriers left. Holland, who they've been with for two decades, and Southeastern who they've just started working with. I hadn't heard the Meyers had bought into them though... it'd explain a lot.

Actually, the OD van they had was an actual OD van. It had Tennessee plates on it. This trailer, though, does belong to Speedy. The fairings give that away.

Speedy only has 2 client carriers left. Holland, who they've been with for two decades, and Southeastern who they've just started working with. I hadn't heard the Meyers had bought into them though... it'd explain a lot.

Is Southeastern no longer using QuickX?

Is Southeastern no longer using QuickX?
Not anymore, no. They won't even admit they're using Speedy, either. Speedy just tells everyone they run an overnight team service to Charlotte, and Southeastern tells everyone they've expanded into Canada instead of interlining. The only proof is in Southeastern's crossborder paperwork instructions.

QuikX was bought by TransForce a couple of years ago, and it appears they've been turned into some sort of linehaul unit for TST Overland Express and Canadian Freightways since then. Roadfast runs loads from Toronto to the US for TST and QuikX does expedited loads for CF up here. TroAir was folded up and no longer exists.