Holland | Holland wants women

At the cockroach castles, you always know which line haul driver was driving the Sterling.:biglaugh:

5.jpg

Had a Sterling the other day. Way over a million miles on it. and you had to duck every time you started out because the clutch hopped so bad you would hit your head on the ceiling.
Indy took mine due to service gave me an sterling 23396 no ceramic clutch did 76 on GPS without popping clutch and AT took it from those MFers

Starting to see more women driving , most are OTR , but have seen a few linehaul ones too , BUT what about the terminals with ONLY one mens bathroom ??? do they remodel & put in a womens bathroom ?? right now Holland is SUPER DESPERATE FOR DRIVER'S !!!! here's a clue Mr Ware , raise the pay above non-union pay scale & give us back our vac time & maybe somebody would apply !!!
I would think they would HAVE to allow the women use the restroom in the office. What wan would want to be caught in the men's room as nasty as some of these guys here are? Hell I won't wven take a crap at these terminals they're so nasty