SAIA | Hollands new Director of Linehaul

i think scott w. is genius that came up with the idea in the CLT region to have some shuttle runs where the drivers work the dock...so look out. he did seem like an alright guy when you talked to him though.

hollands line haul director

:hide:yes scott w. is at holland. i work at holland and he is turning it into saia and con way. maybe that is why they have closed 6 terminals since he has been there:hide:

scott w is at holland

scott has come over to holland so far he has turned our runs into turns. hey saia you can have him back we dont want him or yellow corp.

scott w. is at holland

scott w came over to holland about 3 weeks ago. he has turned our runs into turns instead of laydowns. hey saia you can have him and yellow corp back. they are destroying usf holland and usf reddaway.this is just my thaughts.

scott w came over to holland about 3 weeks ago. he has turned our runs into turns instead of laydowns. hey saia you can have him and yellow corp back. they are destroying usf holland and usf reddaway.this is just my thaughts.

I think we got some of that recycled USF Bestway management as well as some of the CENF refuse. They are packing the house with their buddies and stacking the deck against the working man.