Hollywood Perv Update

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rastus, Oct 31, 2017.

1. AzPilot

AzPilot Well-Known Member

The only reason for this thread is to try and paint Hollywood (liberals) as the group with no morals or integrity.

This is not a Democrat or Republican issue.......this is about people in powerful/influential positions sexually abusing others.

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

And it's pretty obvious that Hollywood (Liberals) have "painted" themselves into a corner with all of the other creeps of society. And these pukes act like their so high and mighty compared to the rest of us. They have no morals.

3. AzPilot

AzPilot Well-Known Member

I get that same high and mighty crap out of Washington DC.

4. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

I agree.

5. Rastus

Anyone remember when McCain was accused of knocking up a black chick in 2008 presidential campaign. Why didn't he step aside like he asked Moore to do?
    I cannot believe I voted for that POS.

Northern Flash likes this.
  6. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

I guess so she waited 38 years.

7. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

When I had the (when a woman says NO it means NO ) discussion with both of my sons and discussed proper and improper behavior towards and with women I thought it was something every parent did, with all this stuff coming out lately I guess I was wrong on that one.

8. Northern Flash

Can the list of Hollywood pervs even fit on one page now? It's got to be close to needing a second page.
    Sick bastards.

9. Northern Flash

Thank you for cracking the case for us therrrrrrrre Captain Obvious.
    :1036316054:

10. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/10/harvey-weinstein-mood-in-hollywood-paranoia-who-is-next
    'Fear is everywhere': a quiet paranoia haunts post-Weinstein Hollywood
    Week five of the great reckoning and Hollywood is frightened and lost, drifting deeper into uncharted waters with no script, no direction and no sense how it will end.

Scandal was always part of the entertainment industry, a ritualised process of rumours, denials and hush money, publicists and fixers, banishment and redemption.

But the vortex of sexual abuse allegations which started with Harvey Weinstein spins ever faster, whirling beyond control of the studios.

How do you contain a phenomenon which ricochets around the world – toppling a British cabinet minister and threatening a Republican Senate nominee, among others – and keeps returning to the entertainment industry, with the latest accusations against the comedian Louis CK?

How do you, or should you, separate art from the artist when Ridley Scott cuts Kevin Spacey’s scenes from his new film about the oil tycoon J Paul Getty and reshoots them with Christopher Plummer?

How do you campaign for awards when Weinstein’s fingerprints are everywhere and questions on the red carpet will not be who you’re wearing but what you knew and when?

And how do you blow the whistle on an abuser when despite the current catharsis you still fear for your career and reputation?

Anxiety pervades Hollywood, said Sasha Stone, founder of the website Awards Daily. “There’s a lot of nervousness. People don’t know where this is going. Everybody is asking who will be next. Publicists are paid to keep stories down and control the message but now they’re in a situation where the truth comes out faster than they can control the message. It’s like gasoline, as soon as a story breaks, whoosh.”
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Doors of Mercy were open...and then closed.....just my funny way of looking at things. 3 Popes in Rome.

11. Rastus

Maybe goodness is finally breaking through, the daily Perv alerts plus Donna Brazile outing the Crooked Hillary and the rotting DNC.

12. Northern Flash

The Democrat party and their loyal followers have been outed for what they are. Look at just the most recent developments.
    Hollywierd is infested with Democrat supporting perverts.
    The DNC is infested with crooked Democrats that are undermining our Democracy.
    The left wing lunatics are screaming at the beautiful blue sky.

These whackos have been exposed. That party has come unhinged.
    :funky: