Hollywood's big scandal.......Harvey Weinstein, the sexual predator.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Northern Flash, Oct 10, 2017.

1. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...t-fines-for-wolf-whistling-at-women-in-France
    And the world elites pounce quickly.
    Don't move or they sue......free money for the women, legislators, and lawyers.......we may need another $20 trillion for the government buildings and departments and employees needed to take care of this budding new industry.....

It was a woman who was saved by Christ for not being able to hold up to the strict complicated million rule standards of the Pharisees and Sadducees...................stoning to death was the penalty for being human and making a mistake........................Looks like they are the Priests now....and the stonings are ready to take off.

Better get some cheap dark sunglasses....one wrong look and jail awaits....not to mention they and their lawyers and the courts will be wanting a real good look at your bank account....to see how much you have earned for them in your life.

I say this sort of tongue in cheek...for I do have daughters(Weinstein is a pig, but who ever thought otherwise of Hollywood?).......but I do see where this heads.......Just poke your eyes out now....or else one day it WILL cost you.

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Pure and utter hypocrisy. She is everything that is wrong within the church.

3. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

Slick pardoned some like that one. One had an attractive ex that Slick entertained.

4. Northern Flash

Watch this video and then lets hear the leftists defend the Hollywood elites.
    Spare us all of your sympathy you hypocrite bastards in Hollywood. You knew that this guy was a convicted pedophile when you gave him the standing ovation.

5. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Roman is not and has never been to jail for his crimes

6. Northern Flash

And if I were a betting man, Harvey Weinstein will never step foot in a jail cell either. He'll enter rehab and apologize, and that will be enough since he's a leftist.
    There are several other big wheels in Hollywood that are now under investigation also. None of them will ever get convicted. Hollywood will move on to bashing Trump as soon as possible. Sweep this mess under the rug.

7. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Almost makes us forget about the perve in the White House :2437:

8. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

no Billy has been gone for decades

amazing, surrounded by all those beauty queens for all those years and never accused of anything
    just like all those years of never being accused of racism, until he became a Rep and beat Hilly

Bart and Northern Flash like this.
  9. Northern Flash

Do you mean the pervert who stood in front of a group of women on an airplane......with a boner? Then, while talking on the phone, kept moving around to be sure they all witnessed it?
    I wonder which one "relieved" him. That story will come out eventually.
    To stay married for political purposes, that puts Michelle in the same category as Hillary. Two enablers.

10. DCM_Doc

Slick pardoned Marc Rich after his wife Denise contributed millions to the Clinton foundation. That was a new low even for Slick. Rich was a wealthy career criminal who fled this country to avoid prison.

11. Northern Flash

As long as you donate money into the Clinton Crime Family Foundation, you can pretty much get or do anything under the sun. When it comes to those two crooks making money, they have no limits. (or morals)

12. Northern Flash

This creep needs to get help alright.......the same help that a .45 caliber does to the temple.
    Listen to him grease the press as he reminds them, "I've always been good to you guys".

Translation: Leave me alone and print nicely about me because I've been good to you.
    What a piece of trash.

13. Northern Flash

Thirty years of raping and sexually molesting people while using his authority to accomplish it. Hollywood would love for this story to just disappear, but it's not going away anytime soon. I predict that more victims will be coming forward with accusations of the rest of the high powered creeps that have been praying on victims inside the Hollywood bubble also.
    And look at how many of the actors and actresses knew about what was going on, and said nothing.
    And they think that saying "well I never seen that kind of behavior from him" is an excuse for not speaking out against him.
    What? Did they think that Harvey was going to pray on these people out in the open for everyone to see?
    Saying that you didn't see it, is not an excuse for not speaking up to protect people from him.
    We've only scratched the surface.

14. slavenomore

Magoo likes this.
  15. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

16. slavenomore

17. DCM_Doc

I am waiting on Hitlery to condemn this 90+ year Republican for groping. Slick never did anything like this.

Northern Flash likes this.
  18. Northern Flash

The CBS big shot missed his calling. He belongs out in Hollywood with the other high powered sexual predators.