Yellow | Home Depot maybe Buying XPO !!

wong, tell us about the silly rules.
Mud ,ok , here's #1 silly rule that p.t. dock workers are told they have to join union & pay FULL dues & with ZERO benefits from joining union , not the percentage of there wage like full time driver's and #2 can't switch back & forth from city to line haul and hold your seniority and #3 the super silly work rules after you retire !! Real point here is we need p.t. dock workers very bad and at $13 or 14 bucks a hour and then expect them to pay $300 bucks to join union & pay $54 monthly dues for no benefits , for working 25 hrs a week ?? Really !! and YES I know you & Trip are going to disagree with me on this subject , but think about it from a p.t. dock workers point of view !

Mud ,ok , here's #1 silly rule that p.t. dock workers are told they have to join union & pay FULL dues & with ZERO benefits from joining union , not the percentage of there wage like full time driver's and #2 can't switch back & forth from city to line haul and hold your seniority and #3 the super silly work rules after you retire !! Real point here is we need p.t. dock workers very bad and at $13 or 14 bucks a hour and then expect them to pay $300 bucks to join union & pay $54 monthly dues for no benefits , for working 25 hrs a week ?? Really !! and YES I know you & Trip are going to disagree with me on this subject , but think about it from a p.t. dock workers point of view !

This coming from the guy who resents new hires getting full rate because he had to go through progression when he started.

Really hope they do buy XPO as this will change the face of trucking companies and a key point here is that Home Depot & Amazon ONLY want to buy non-union trucking carrier's , nobody wants to buy a union one with the B.S. & Drama & silly rules & broke pension fund & -15% broke disgruntled work force !
Is the Western Conference Fund broke now too? Last I checked, two months ago, we were funded above 90%. Man...they sure pissed that away quickly!! You guys need to quit using the CSPF’s financial shortcomings as the bellwether. There are MANY Teamsters pension plans out there that are comfortably in the Green Zone.

Is the Western Conference Fund broke now too? Last I checked, two months ago, we were funded above 90%. Man...they sure pissed that away quickly!! You guys need to quit using the CSPF’s financial shortcomings as the bellwether. There are MANY Teamsters pension plans out there that are comfortably in the Green Zone.

I would say "SOME" rather than "MANY". Just my opinion.

Western States has sent me a 13th. check every year since I retired in 2009.

Don't say that out loud, or the Treasury Dept will force all the Funds to merge into one. That's how Central States became Central States Southeast and Southwest Area Fund.

ptHLHtS.jpg
WOW , new homoxpo trucks looking sharp and the STOCK PRICE has SKY ROCKETED !! $$$$ Cha-Ching , sure wish 2 men & a truck would buy yrcw ??

What's with that step and front bumper? And why isn't there a 2wheeler mounted on that front bumper!!
And the paint job on that tractor. It looks like a sad combination of Roadway Orange and Yellow Yellow.