XPO | Home Depot & XPO ???

I agree, I was being sarcastic in my remarks.
It could greatly alter whole LTL industry. These places seem to always find plenty of people that are willing to work part-time with out any benefits.
Part of that is because many already have 1-2 other part time jobs already, with no benefits. So they work basically full time, and buy insurance.. just what the big companies want.

As millennials, your illusion is very incorrect, because unlike pencil pushers and keyboard operators everyone that holds a valid clean CDL has their own job security right in their back pocket. Maybe not with dysfunctional companies that buy, trade and sellout on their workforce.
:6788:
Think about that!
Scare tactics are over. Many companies are in DIRE need and literally ready for a driver to walk in to hire.
Not a millenial. But thanks. I agree with your point that as long as you have a cdl and a good driving record, you will be working. Even if it’s driving a garbage truck or a city bus. The days of the perfect career are over.

Not a millenial. But thanks. I agree with your point that as long as you have a cdl and a good driving record, you will be working. Even if it’s driving a garbage truck or a city bus. The days of the perfect career are over.
That's funny. I've driven both of them for work , among other things.

Anyone not wearing their apron on a daily basis will be subject to discipline up to and including termination.
szmcVno.jpg

ptHLHtS.jpg

City driver bobtailing with new paintjob.

bZlu3ST.jpg

I'll take the discount stock purchase and tuition reimbursement.

vnh5hwl.jpg

Don't forget your obligatory propaganda!

IviaDKJ.jpg

Annnd of course , Canada.

Hmmmm. XPDepO , HomeXPO , HDPO
I like those !!

Think behind the scenes, yes end of the mile would be good for purchase. Most trucks at the stores are JB bunt, Estes or some other Dedicated co, this can now be kept in house. HD uses tons of LTL to pu and Del to the stores, now can be kept in house. HD use dedicated carriers to bring freight into the warehouse- in house now. HD has lots of ocean containers picked up, keep that in house. They could combine logistics depts - save money. I still don’t believe this will happen nor do I work for XPO- just an outside point of view.

Doesn't Home Depot use some of the YRC carriers?????

If this goes through and they pull that business that may sting a bit......
It's not that much,national accounts are a small portion of YRC portfolios.It wasn't so 10 years ago before merger.It won't sting.They just under cut some one else's business.