Estes | Home Depot

I don't remember all the specifics but when Tyson was up and coming in the chicken business,J.B. Hunt started a small trucking outfit hauling feed and chicken ::shit:: for Tyson's chicken ranches and grew into the behemoth outfit they are today. As far as the Walton family,they all being from the same part of Ark.they've all scratched each other's backs in one form or another.It is not uncommon in the business world when a family or company has a financial interest in another company for them to serve on board of directors or in some other capacity in that co.

Home Depot was looking

I'm in sales. I can tell you they wer slowly fazing home depot buss, & HD was fazing us out. However they cannot seem to find another carrier willing to take so much abuse. HD did change terms of there contract and shifted all buss to INB Coll with there pricing. so companies, mfger etc.. have to ship either estess or NEMF in the No East to ship collect to them as they have *** kicking pricing anyone still spipping PPd to HD can and have a few other chices.

What this means is it will slowly start filling the terminals up with lawn chairs cushions and expensive windows..:o(:butt kiss:

I heard a rumor today and looking for any confirmation on it. Today I heard that Home Depot was dropping Estes as the house carrier.

JB Hunt is owned by wal-mart. There offices are right across the street from each other in bentonville ark. SO I doubt if JB is for sale.
Sam Walton helped Mr. John Hunt get his fledgling trucking company running big time. Mr Walston wanted to get another trucking company going so if his drivers decided to go Union he could shut it down and get JB Hunt to haul his inventory. He always held that over his drivers heads. I know a oldtime driver that has since retired with Wal Mart. He started a long time ago when Mr. Sam was still alive. He told me that Mr. Sam loved his drivers and took care of them. Not so anymore.:chairshot:

Central Took Alot Of That Freight From Estes.home Depot Will Be Like The Buffalo Before You Know It.estes Quit Caring.back In The Day You Could Get 60 Hours A Week Doing Home Depot.now I Hear Those Guys Are Only Getting 34 Hours A Week.when I Saw Estes Starting To Fu&% Up Those Home Depots I Went To Line Haul.

home depot soon will be doing there own pd operation for all there stores from all there warehouses it will be like a super market chain so all the major carriers will just go to there warehouses.

we still run HD every day just not as much out west here and i was told we are not making much profit on this account, don't hurt my feelings.

home depot needs to change- rates too steep and they require night time deliveries for most part- lowes is alot better ltl friendly vendor...i don't shop at home depot

If that is the case, then why is my dock in
such a mess....I have so much Home Depot
freight, that all the night drivers are over on
hours, and ca't work on the week ends....
Look around....the frt is there....