Home for Vday!

Oddball

TB Lurker
Credits
I can hardly believe they deadheaded me all the way from Mob to Bhm for Vday! Or maybe this just worked out this way and they have big plans for me tonight :0)
Did anyone else make it home?

v-day

ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! I was home. And I loved it. I got me some candy cause I needed it. ha
I also got some kisses and hugs ha ha .
I'm home today too. I could get use to this job.I don't now to much about the pay though. $78,000.a year. dosen't seem like it's hardly worth it.oh well better than nothing.I just might have to try for food stamps.
The BigW-RD has spoken. :bowdown:

right

Who says you got to grow up. If I were to grow up I'd look like ONE and that would be nasty. Speaking of the weather the sun is shining right now and about 89 I was thinking about going swimming. Talk to you tonight. BigW-RD:1036316054:

one

Hey ONE, now that Mr.H. from the b-ham road drivers has left the building does that mean you are now the new rotation driver?
Just curious to see who is going to do the meet on Fri. nights. Maybe now you will get some of that big rotation money. :hysterical: BigW-rd

One, noticed you on the bid run again,maybe your time has come already,i hope so,if thats what you want,good luck,by the way..watch out for that florida boy your doing the meet with tonight...he likes the way you talk! lol lol

rotation

Hey ONE looks like you are know the new rotation driver from bhm congrats. it's really a piece of cake. If BigBird can do it, even a monkey could do it. Well, the monkey maybe over quailifed, if you compare the two. See ya have a good ride BigW-RD :biglaugh: