ABF | HOME SWEET HOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muler

TB Veteran
Credits
It is nice to hear what my fellow abf Teamsters have to say. I come to the abf forum to learn about what is going on at the other terminals across the abf network.

As many of you can see over the last couple of days a few bad apples tried ruining the whole bunch.
But I have to give credit where credit is due the abf MOD and Guardrail stepped up to the plate and stopped the abf haters from disrupting our forum.

I was not without fault in the said ruckus. I was given a talk and I listened because they were right. For my part in the mess I will ask for your forgiveness. But I can and will not sit idly by as non abf people try to push abf Teamsters around on their own forum.

I am and have always been one to speak my peace. When you have a non Teamster on here trying to act like a Teamster causing trouble by telling half truths and in some case out right lies then I feel compelled to put him in his place and let the facts speak for themselves.

Then we had the jealous abf hater on here causing trouble while drinking beer(his own words) not even talking about the thread topic and slamming another abf Teamster that hasn't even been on this site for well over a year. But as I was informed it is not my place to police this forum. But I will not be attacked and sit by and listen to lies and hate on OUR FORUM.

I hope to have many discussions with all Teamsters in a civil and no hate manner in the future. There are many good Teamsters and non Teamster drivers and dock workers on this site I know I have talk to many of them. We don't always agree but we discuss it in a way to give both sides of our views and there are times we walk away with a better understanding and after all isn't that what this site is all about?

Just keep posting that is how we get our information an many of the things that is important to us.

YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS MULER!

Well...it did get out of hand and was trending in the wrong direction. Unfortunately our companies and that thing that is supposed to be our Union have divided us as Teamsters and this is what we have come to. Divided, conquered and at each others throats. I could go on with my opinions but that would serve no purpose. This is the place to go when you want to know what is going on or need information and we would all like to keep it that way. :guiness:

It is nice to hear what my fellow abf Teamsters have to say. I come to the abf forum to learn about what is going on at the other terminals across the abf network.

As many of you can see over the last couple of days a few bad apples tried ruining the whole bunch.
But I have to give credit where credit is due the abf MOD and Guardrail stepped up to the plate and stopped the abf haters from disrupting our forum.

I was not without fault in the said ruckus. I was given a talk and I listened because they were right. For my part in the mess I will ask for your forgiveness. But I can and will not sit idly by as non abf people try to push abf Teamsters around on their own forum.

I am and have always been one to speak my peace. When you have a non Teamster on here trying to act like a Teamster causing trouble by telling half truths and in some case out right lies then I feel compelled to put him in his place and let the facts speak for themselves.

Then we had the jealous abf hater on here causing trouble while drinking beer(his own words) not even talking about the thread topic and slamming another abf Teamster that hasn't even been on this site for well over a year. But as I was informed it is not my place to police this forum. But I will not be attacked and sit by and listen to lies and hate on OUR FORUM.

I hope to have many discussions with all Teamsters in a civil and no hate manner in the future. There are many good Teamsters and non Teamster drivers and dock workers on this site I know I have talk to many of them. We don't always agree but we discuss it in a way to give both sides of our views and there are times we walk away with a better understanding and after all isn't that what this site is all about?

Just keep posting that is how we get our information an many of the things that is important to us.

YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS MULER!
I trust then that you will kindly reciprocate and ask ABFer to stop spending more time stirring on the yrc forum than here. Fair is Fair. Thank you.

One thing to correct: triplex is only 'not a Teamster' because he retired from the craft. He's the same 'not a Teamster' that all retirees are. None vote, none pay dues. Thus,retirees aren't Teamsters, like triplex.

Thank you for staying here. I'll go back to my yrc forum. Thank You...

I trust then that you will kindly reciprocate and ask ABFer to stop spending more time stirring on the yrc forum than here. Fair is Fair. Thank you.

One thing to correct: triplex is only 'not a Teamster' because he retired from the craft. He's the same 'not a Teamster' that all retirees are. None vote, none pay dues. Thus,retirees aren't Teamsters, like triplex.

Left Yrc long before he retired. Get facts right. Like you you left no longer Yrc Teamster. So now that we have that straight.

Now you gave up 'plex's' status. That's more than he would do. I'm sure he's grateful that you blew his cover.

Now you gave up 'plex's' status. That's more than he would do. I'm sure he's grateful that you blew his cover.
And I trust that you will always only stay HERE and not come throwing that as stir the pot fodder in YRC.fair for us to stay there means fair for you to stay here

And I trust that you will always only stay HERE and not come throwing that as stir the pot fodder in YRC.fair for us to stay there means fair for you to stay here
I never been ask to leave the Yrc forum by any Yrc teamster. I keep my dealings there RESPECTFUL. How can a non Yrc Teamster even ask that?

Are you a Yrc Teamster now? Are you union now?
local 135 owes me dues. I told them to keep it. Tried to pay monthly dues on my own. They can't take them without a contract with my employer which won't happen in this division. So no- I'm the same as retired guys. Vested, able to collect, but non voter, non dues payer. Actually, by not yet filing retirement I'm saving CSPF money (for now)

More nicely than I expected, I will say, Mr willing to be nice to all Brother to me Always.. :bgroovy:
See now you are being border line mean. But I have been assured that your kind would be dealt with just like everyone else. I started a thread to excuse myself for my short comings and you come on here demanding things. Is this what happens when you think you are above the rest of us. I am a TEAMSTER and there are question about you and some others. Don't blame me I just post and that is after all what this site is about.

I never been ask to leave the Yrc forum by any Yrc teamster. I keep my dealings there RESPECTFUL. How can a non Yrc Teamster even ask that?
Anyone can post anywhere as long as they follow TB rules. You Have been reported as hateful and insulting, threatening, in the past on both abf and yrc forums. I know that. Jeff's rules are only post what you'd be proud to have your granddaughter read. Yesterday showed improvement needed in that...

local 135 owes me dues. I told them to keep it. Tried to pay monthly dues on my own. They can't take them without a contract with my employer which won't happen in this division. So no- I'm the same as retired guys. Vested, able to collect, but non voter, non dues payer. Actually, by not yet filing retirement I'm saving CSPF money (for now)
So your not a dues paying Teamster or a retired Teamster? Then you are not a Teamster at the current time. So you have no say about yrc forum dealings. After all I once went to nasa here in Cleveland but that doesn't make me a Astronaut.

Anyone can post anywhere as long as they follow TB rules. You Have been reported as hateful and insulting, threatening, in the past on both abf and yrc forums. I know that. Jeff's rules are only post what you'd be proud to have your granddaughter read. Yesterday showed improvement needed in that...
If you are going to be the judge and jury here now ask Jeff to give you the right to ban. JUST SAYING.

Well I see you only see the rules you want to see> I believe Jeff has a rule the union members are not to go on non union forums and disrupt and vise a versa. That would mean you are in violation of the site rules. I'm sure a MOD will correct you soon.

Now just why are you on the abf forum DISRUPTING? I hope they can find a forum for your kind. Good Luck with that. PS. that says a lot in my book when a local union won't take money from someone. YOUR HOPING YOU CAN FIND A BROTHER BROTHER ALWAYS!

Status
Not open for further replies.