ABF | HOME SWEET HOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They both can't handle your responses. If I may say you have done a great job.

Thank you sir,I just saw how much you were enjoing yourself at the wonderful job you were doing that I decided to join the fun.After all,why should one person have all the fun when there is plenty to go around. LOL

I'm starting to enjoy myself on these trucking forums.If I could only learn to type a little bit faster. LOL

Thank you sir,I just saw how much you were enjoing yourself at the wonderful job you were doing that I decided to join the fun.After all,why should one person have all the fun when there is plenty to go around. LOL

I'm starting to enjoy myself on these trucking forums.If I could only learn to type a little bit faster. LOL
My typing skills could use a fine tuning also. But you are going to do very well on this and other sites. You have spanked the hit man from nowhere and his side kick was in no way up to your superior debating skills. And all you had to do was let them keep tightening the noose.

After what I have seen the last couple of days the name WOOD SHED WILLY would have been a good name for you. lol GOOD LUCK!

Look at the views this forum got. This was Brothers watching you spank two guys that were out of line on our forum. THANKS

Replies:
Views:

My typing skills could use a fine tuning also. But you are going to do very well on this and other sites. You have spanked the hit man from nowhere and his side kick was in no way up to your superior debating skills. And all you had to do was let them keep tightening the noose.

After what I have seen the last couple of days the name WOOD SHED WILLY would have been a good name for you. lol GOOD LUCK!

I thank you for the kind words. Would you do me a favor and repeat them to me when that day comes when you see me getting dragged to that wood shed kicking and screaming because if I stay here long enough that day will inevitably come. Probably sooner than later too seeing how many good posters on this forum. It has always been a fact of life that the ones that go looking for trouble arent as well equiped as the ones ready for it which remains true with the posters on this site as well.

The bonuses paid to senior management at YRCW is NOT OK with me. However those bonuses represent a tiny percentage of YRCW's gross revenue.
Maybe but their arrogance reminds of a woman by the name of Marie Antoinette. "Then let them eat cake", she responded when she was told that the people couldn't afford bread. She died at the guillotine sometime thereafter. Why should they be eating cake while the rest eat bread, stale, old bread at that. It's the principal more than it is the money.

And the moral of the story is...if you want to come here and discuss the issues bring along some facts. Wishful thinking and opinions don't get you much around here.

Maybe but their arrogance reminds of a woman by the name of Marie Antoinette. "Then let them eat cake", she responded when she was told that the people couldn't afford bread. She died at the guillotine sometime thereafter. Why should they be eating cake while the rest eat bread, stale, old bread at that. It's the principal more than it is the money.
That is the part that is lost on the non yrcw workers on that board.

A question. If you want ABFer to stop going to the yrc forum then you would have to take the only first step to show your real concern for the forum. You sir are not a yrc Teamster or employee at all. So therefore you should be the first to vacate the forum if what you posted was sincere.

Mud welcomed me back and that is how two BROTHER TEAMSTERS treat each other. Mud and I have had our differences(DAMN TIGERS lol).
But jimmy you are on this forum trying to defend two grown males that can if need be take care of themselves and it just looks weird that you do this in a freaky looking way. Now you have stated the reason why ABFer should stay out and now I would expect you to no longer go to the yrc forum if you really have any honor left.

This is not a do as I say not as I do site is it? And if ABFer chooses to post there it will be his choice. But hey the ball is in your court integrity I don't think is one of your stronger suits but we will see when you quit going there.

And as for your jimmy world PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH! YOUR BROTHER IN GOD ALWAYS!
You and I agreed to part in peace. I did nothing further to engage you. Abfer knows why he and I differ. I came here only because of your initial post. We came to an agreement, so I am leaving the ABF Forum, and returning to my HOME forum, the YRC Forum. I didn't come to debate any but you, Sir, and now I will leave in the peace I asked my first question with....

Teamster has nothing to do with it. The forums don't say Teamster Only. We do need one again that does.

Yrc-atm, appears you don't know what cake meant in that time. Cake was the three week old stuff caked to the bottom of the town square pot, not the bakery stuff...

(Edit, that part was abfer, not ATM. I apologize)

Post on as you will.

Last edited:
You and I agreed to part in peace. I did nothing further to engage you. Abfer knows why he and I differ. I came here only because of your initial post. We came to an agreement, so I am leaving the ABF Forum, and returning to my HOME forum, the YRC Forum. I didn't come to debate any but you, Sir, and now I will leave in the peace I asked my first question with....

Teamster has nothing to do with it. The forums don't say Teamster Only. We do need one again that does.

Yrc-atm, appears you don't know what cake meant in that time. Cake was the three week old stuff caked to the town square pot, not the bakery stuff...

Post on as you will.
I wasnt around in that time. You must have been the cook

so I am leaving the ABF Forum,
We've all heard that before. But I don't ask you to leave. I just recommend that you bring facts with you and be prepared to argue your point with some substance. Just saying what you think and expecting it to become fact won't work here. That's they way it has been here for as long as I've been around. I know there are other forums where thoughts and wishful thinking work but for some reason we here in the ABF forum don't work that way, none of us (well maybe one or two over time but not in general).

appears you don't know what cake meant in that time. Cake was the three week old stuff caked to the bottom of the town square pot, not the bakery stuff...
Regardless of what it meant it went over like a fart in church. :fart:

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Status
Not open for further replies.