Hope for our pensions!

Discussion in 'ABF Freight System' started by SAC75, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Muler

Muler Banned

Listen to you whine. You are so low that you are funny. You come to here I don't go to your forum
    Listen to you whine. And as for stepping over a Brother just come to Cleveland and ask how many Brothers I have ever stepped over.
    You keep coming here crying about what I may not get. You are whining all the time. You are so jealous of a successful Brother and everyone can see it.

I earned my retirement and you hoped for one. I was hired and you were not, and you blamed everyone but the real reason you did not measure up YOU.

If we ever need a little shaky guy we gave your number. 1 800 Wee dude

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  2. Muler

Muler Banned

Snakestillthesame you are funny. So easy to get mad and to watch you squirm is funny also.

I have what you want and all because I stood and fought for it and you did not. You are now kicking yourself in the butt for being a coward years ago.

Just let it go. Look at the bright side the price of aluminum is going up so all those cans you will be collecting when you are unable to drive will be worth more.

Sad you come here to see how the other side lives. YOUR COMPASSIONATE BROTHER ALWAYS IN RETIREMENT!

SAC75 likes this.
  3. Muler

Muler Banned

Maybe I have been to hard on you Snakestillthesame. I will be needing a lawn boy when I retire and since I will have a steady income and you won't maybe I could hire you if you learn to keep your mouth shut about my defined pension. See on topic and you are not, YOUR FUTURE BOSS BROTHER ALWAYS!

4. sabresfan

sabresfan Active Member

http://www.ufcwmonitor.com/pensions/pension-benefit-guarantee-corporation/

I have family in UFCW local 1 and they found out this week their pension plan will be insolvent in 9 years. I was in local 1 for about 4 years back in the 90's. Tops markets and Sahlens Meat Packing are 2 companies I know are affected by this.

5. Muler

Muler Banned

We have to protect our pensions. What you see is what will happen if we just sit around and do nothing. We will be alright.

ABFer, sabresfan and SAC75 like this.
  6. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

You are rite. We shouldn't have to worry, but our pensions are being givin away by all these politicians to bankers that are above the law. Enron screwed over millions including my grandpa. Givin they were 401 k's that are supposed to be bulletproof just like our pensions. It all scares me. Like you i have less years to retire and was planning my pension in my retirement. Funny how our government can stab us in the back. There are more of us than them. So why do we all let it happen.

7. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

Correction. My grandpa's was a pension.