ABF | Hope for our pensions!

Actually...NO! Which part is, "insinuation and slander"? I recall you saying that you applied at ABF but did not get hired, thus far you have not refuted that, which leads me to believe that my memory does not fail me on this one.

Insinuation and slander that somehow I didn't "measure up" or didn't pass the employment screen. You guys are all the same, can't argue facts so you go after a guy personally to cast dispersion on him and keep people from seeing the weakness of your own argument.

See there you go. This is a ABF forum and if you font like what we say then don't come here. We are not here for your viewing pleasure but you seem to think we are. Funny we are substandard to you now but you sure wanted to come here then.

See you speak with fork tongue.

There is no favoritism shown yo me on this site just ask Guardrail. You have a debatable post I will join in. But so far your post are weak and boring. just Saying .

OK for starters it is "AN" ABF forum, not "A" ABF forum. If you're going to debate, please use proper grammar. Second, I never said I didn't like what you said, I disagreed with you. And I am perfectly within my rights to do so and to speak my mind. As much as you hate it all are allowed to post in your precious forum. I know, I know, that means sometimes you are subjected to things outside of your perfectly sullen and hateful world, but, it's a free country. Third, I was at Con-way. It was horrible. I would have worked anywhere. And it was before you gave away 7% and the vacation. It's a much more substandard package to start than it used to be. I recall hearing a lot of folks on here bemoaning that as a difficulty in finding new blood. So, things have changed. Where's the forked tongue in that?

I don't need to ask Guardrail anything. The fact that you're still posting on here after questioning a certain other member's sexual orientation to which you offered a half-hearted apology that really wasn't an apology while EX396 is banned tells me that there's plenty of favoritism going on here.

One more thing, you respond every time I post, so I guess I must not be that boring. Just saying...

And it was before you gave away 7% and the vacation.
And the relevance is?
The fact that you're still posting on here after questioning a certain other member's sexual orientation to which you offered a half-hearted apology that really wasn't an apology while EX396 is banned tells me that there's plenty of favoritism going on here.
Are you questioning the actions of the moderators here?

I was not considered, a YRC driver was given the job. How hard is that for you to understand?
I am not the one who's hard on understading. ABF would add anyone to the list that passed their irrational scrutiny. Having one hired on ahead is not the same as a flat out rejection.

I am not the one who's hard on understading. ABF would add anyone to the list that passed their irrational scrutiny. Having one hired on ahead is not the same as a flat out rejection.

It was a 5 man barn, they hired one to replace a retiree. The YRC guy obviously got first dibs. No matter, things worked out just fine anyway.

OK for starters it is "AN" ABF forum, not "A" ABF forum. If you're going to debate, please use proper grammar. Second, I never said I didn't like what you said, I disagreed with you. And I am perfectly within my rights to do so and to speak my mind. As much as you hate it all are allowed to post in your precious forum. I know, I know, that means sometimes you are subjected to things outside of your perfectly sullen and hateful world, but, it's a free country. Third, I was at Con-way. It was horrible. I would have worked anywhere. And it was before you gave away 7% and the vacation. It's a much more substandard package to start than it used to be. I recall hearing a lot of folks on here bemoaning that as a difficulty in finding new blood. So, things have changed. Where's the forked tongue in that?

I don't need to ask Guardrail anything. The fact that you're still posting on here after questioning a certain other member's sexual orientation to which you offered a half-hearted apology that really wasn't an apology while EX396 is banned tells me that there's plenty of favoritism going on here.

One more thing, you respond every time I post, so I guess I must not be that boring. Just saying...
Well you got me there I'm not perfect. Should I go back through all your post and point out any errors?

I can see you are jealous. It is clear you are scorned. Can you ever let the rejection go? You sound very upset that you did not meet the ABF standard.

But don't get angry at me I had nothing to do with you being weeded out.

As for my exchanges with another driver,that is between us. You have enough on your plate already.
The only way that I can help you would be to ask that you brush up on your people skills that could be one reason you didn't measure up. Just Saying.

Well you got me there I'm not perfect. Should I go back through all your post and point out any errors?

I can see you are jealous. It is clear you are scorned. Can you ever let the rejection go? You sound very upset that you did not meet the ABF standard.

As for my exchanges with another driver,that is between us. You have enough on your plate already.
The only way that I can help you would be to ask that you brush up on your people skills that could be one reason you didn't measure up. Just Saying.
:732: :clapping: :hilarious:

You guys are the most delusional group of people I've ever seen in my life. I really don't have any words to describe...

Yes I did, back several years ago when I was miserable at Con-way and desperate to get out of there. I was not hired because there was only one position available and a YRC driver on layoff was chosen for the job. I never even got a chance to "pass the ABF test" as it were. But I hate to disappoint, I hold no animosity. I only come here for healthy debate. I don't know why I try, most here prefer to slander and insinuate rather than debate like gentlemen.

First of all, your posts are full of animosity,as far as ABF is concerned anyway.You may have yourself convinced that you hold no animosity towards ABF for not hiring you but as you can see,your posts show a very different perspective to others that are reading this thread,including myself.Why did you feel the need to stress the fact that they hired a YRC guy instead of you if you dont harbor any ill feelings towards ABF? Go back and read your posts,you not only insinuate favoritism at ABF and the union but the moderators as well.Did you ever think that it may have been something on your application that kept them from hiring you or that the YRC driver was more qualified? Or is it that fact that you are one of those that always come up with a way to pin the blame on others,never yourself?

It is in my humble opinion that you dont come here for healthy debate at all,you come here to release all that pent up anger you have towards ABF by trying to get all the ABF employees riled.You obviously have this need release some of this anger so you have decided to retaliate against the employees since you cant take it out on the company.

You said that you dont know why you even try because most here prefer to slander and insinuate than debate like gentlemen.Did it even for once cross your mind that you dont want a healthy debate at all,that you are the one that prefers to slander and insinuate than debate? Whether it be consciously or subconsciously.

Ask yourself this question, what do you expect to accomplish by coming here to the ABF forum? Im not asking you reveal that answer to me,just yourself because I would like to hope that you would at least try to be honest with yourself. Then who knows,you may just find that answer you seek of why you even try.

LOL I'm laughing at your childishness...

You may want to consider laughing at yourself as well. Oh, but that cant be the case because you are always the innocent,right?

First of all, your posts are full of animosity,as far as ABF is concerned anyway.You may have yourself convinced that you hold no animosity towards ABF for not hiring you but as you can see,your posts show a very different perspective to others that are reading this thread,including myself.Why did you feel the need to stress the fact that they hired a YRC guy instead of you if you dont harbor any ill feelings towards ABF? Go back and read your posts,you not only insinuate favoritism at ABF and the union but the moderators as well.Did you ever think that it may have been something on your application that kept them from hiring you or that the YRC driver was more qualified? Or is it that fact that you are one of those that always come up with a way to pin the blame on others,never yourself?

It is in my humble opinion that you dont come here for healthy debate at all,you come here to release all that pent up anger you have towards ABF by trying to get all the ABF employees riled.You obviously have this need release some of this anger so you have decided to retaliate against the employees since you cant take it out on the company.

You said that you dont know why you even try because most here prefer to slander and insinuate than debate like gentlemen.Did it even for once cross your mind that you dont want a healthy debate at all,that you are the one that prefers to slander and insinuate than debate? Whether it be consciously or subconsciously.

Ask yourself this question, what do you expect to accomplish by coming here to the ABF forum? Im not asking you reveal that answer to me,just yourself because I would like to hope that you would at least try to be honest with yourself. Then who knows,you may just find that answer you seek of why you even try.

You may want to consider laughing at yourself as well. Oh, but that cant be the case because you are always the innocent,right?
I have a few extra ABF tee shirts if it would make him feel better to pretend.