FedEx Freight | Hope its a rumor!!

10 speed said:
I Have A Good Friend Who Pulls For Watkins Out Of Chesapeake Va As A Owner Operator And They Told Him He Had Until Monday To Fill Out A New Application Or He Would No Longer Be Employeed,also They Made Him An Offer To Buy His Truck And Start Him As A Company Driver With The Starting Pay At 18.00 An Hour.....

My goodness, the deal won't even be complete until 2007 so I doubt if what your friend told you is true at all.:ranting2:

10 speed said:
I Have A Good Friend Who Pulls For Watkins Out Of Chesapeake Va As A Owner Operator And They Told Him He Had Until Monday To Fill Out A New Application Or He Would No Longer Be Employeed,also They Made Him An Offer To Buy His Truck And Start Him As A Company Driver With The Starting Pay At 18.00 An Hour.....

I talked to some company drivers last night, and they told me they had to fill out fdx app's yesterday. All I can tell you folks is DO NOT BS them. They are very thorough. And they do check you out.:punk:

hey look i dont know what you hear or are told but he told me he had until monday to fill out the fedex application or he was toast.you will see how fast 2007 will come when fedex decides to do somthing they do it quick and you dont want to lie on app cause they check everything from criminal to traffic better be honest with them you dont want to get caught falsifying information with these people,i wish all you guys luck over there we never had to do this when fedex bought AF out.