Estes | hope it's not true

246 drivers laid off?
There are 66 terminals in Estes West. out of those 66 you can take away the ones that are ran by TM/ drivers. So figure 7 just to be safe. I know there is more but that is a safe number. So we are down to 59 now minus the ones we know about already den 6 gj 1 poc 0 boi 2 spo 0 ren 0 ptl 0. thats 7 less for 52 terminals and minus laid off 246-9=237. that averages out to be 4.56 drivers laid off per terminal. I would belive that over half of the terminals left would not have to lay anyone off. so that would be an average of 26 terminals laying off an average of 9 line drivers I do not think that is an accurate number. I might be wrong

that is what i was told.

may question is how many of the hub drivers in LMI, IDY that are classified as linehaul were let go?

I was told by our salesman that this was a system that was going to be implemented, can' remember the name. His old company and many others already use it. Everything that a terminal spends has to be accounted for and justified by the TM. That $90000 figure is probably that terminals cost for centrals dispatching service for the year. Its all just numbers, bills per hour, etc. Just a new way of expensing everything down to each terminal, and driving your TM crazy with more paper work and showing your terminal making less revenue.