Horrible working conditions

done wrong

TB Lurker
Credits
By far the worst trucking company that I have ever worked for! Nothing ever gets done when issues are brought to the table. The upper management lets all of the workers hang for the problems only they can fix, and in Burlington the drivers run the barn. You don't want to make a del, no problem, just bring it back. Take 1 day off a week....sure go ahead. The dockworkers are the slowest employees ever to sit on a forklift and the beat up broke down equipment that they have will get someone killed sooner or later (probably sooner). I feel bad for the two good supervisors that they have there. The dispacher and In-Bound super have their hands tied with a completly worthless group of workers. I give them credit everyday for not walking out and telling everybody to get bent!! Anyway, enough ranting/complaining because here the squeaky wheel doesn't get the grease. (Company can't afford it!)

SmokeStack, I agree! Only problem with that logic is who wants to keep starting over again?! Not me, but from the looks of it I may not have choice. Tired of taking a beating on a daily basis......

By far the worst trucking company that I have ever worked for! Nothing ever gets done when issues are brought to the table. The upper management lets all of the workers hang for the problems only they can fix, and in Burlington the drivers run the barn. You don't want to make a del, no problem, just bring it back. Take 1 day off a week....sure go ahead. The dockworkers are the slowest employees ever to sit on a forklift and the beat up broke down equipment that they have will get someone killed sooner or later (probably sooner). I feel bad for the two good supervisors that they have there. The dispacher and In-Bound super have their hands tied with a completly worthless group of workers. I give them credit everyday for not walking out and telling everybody to get bent!! Anyway, enough ranting/complaining because here the squeaky wheel doesn't get the grease. (Company can't afford it!)

Is that Burlington Vermont? If it is get in touch with Bernie Saunders, he should be able to set you up so you never have to work another day in your life and the gubment will take care of you.

Wow pretty sad.....
Looks like it's time for you to move to a better company my friend.
dont move to xpo in sidney maine we have your darcy and we all want to return this gift (the pittsfield&portland guys get shingles every time they here that name)