Central Transport | Horribly Cheap

roaddriver21

TB Lurker
Credits
This place has to be the cheapeast ltl company in the usa!they got drivers hooking and unhooking sets free of charge:hide:.they have drivers hooking triples and unhooking triples free of charge:hide:.they do not even pay triples drivers any extra pay per mile for this:hide:.can anyone belive this?what is wrong with these guys?and some of these guys even polish the chrome on there tractors on there own time.what the hell is wrong with you driver polishing chrome on a company tractor that you do not even own?this one guy had his wife at the terminal helping him polish his tractor no joke!i see this one driver even taking a feather duster to the outside of his tractor polishing the wheels on his tractor cleaning the windows on his tractor cleaner than his personal car.what the hell is wrong with you dude doing all of this free work for 40 cpm?i am very suprised there are not any illegal aliens working at this place!i am ashamed to even know these guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hide:

i bet the chrome polishers are at 54 cpm :biglaugh:. lifes a little better at 54 cpm than the 40 cpm you keep talking about .

maybe some drivers take pride in driving there truck and care about there apperance on the road if you are so unhappy quit . your probably one of the drivers that does not pre trip and does not care about the next guy.

Ive been with PJAX for 4 years, im not at top pay yet, but I do take care of my truck(even though i dont own it). I cannot see how you can fault someone for having a little pride in there work. And why are you still here if you feel your getting shafted so bad? Im sure there are 100 LTL companies that would hire you. Maybe its time to move on and stop dragging down all the people down around you with your constant negativity.:hide:

Seems Vitrans personnel dept knows how to hire and that is a problem in trucking.

I have read for years about the supposed 'driver shortage' and whenever the 'ties' were interviewed on solutions they mention everything from 'new trucks with dvd players to trucks having lots of chrome as benefits to the drivers.

They do their best to never mention increasing wages or giving benefits or improving the benefits.

If they can find enough drivers who are impressed with the 'shiny object' syndrome, they will have a workforce that will be just like your fellow workers....easily impressed..... and you will never get a raise as long as these 'good old boys' are working there...........

make a stand

whenever someone has a complaint or a negative opinion about their company there are always replies to move on to a different company,this isnt always possible for one,and for another what ever happened to making a stand.You all have the power to make these things better,in the end you will wish you had,have a great day.:USA:

ok if there so unhappy make a stand,if other drivers are happy why drag them into your personal battle.stop *****ing a and do something about it.

duh

Your point is...drag what,I have no personal battle,just an opinion on a matter that will soon have an impact on me and I will make a stand for what I believe in,gauranteed.:tongue0002:

If I was working there I would likely feel the same as this guy. It's people like his co-worker that lowers the quality of life for everyone. By doing work for free, they open up for other things the company will make you do for free.

If I was working there I would likely feel the same as this guy. It's people like his co-worker that lowers the quality of life for everyone. By doing work for free, they open up for other things the company will make you do for free.

THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT !!!!!!!!!!!!