Estes | Hot New Rumor

Show Yer Pups

TB Lurker
Credits
I can't say who I's or where this is info is coming from, but rumor has it that Estes will be opening a new termnal in the very near futre....in Pennsawken, NJ.

:drama:

I can't say who I's or where this is info is coming from, but rumor has it that Estes will be opening a new termnal in the very near futre....in Pennsawken, NJ.

If the revert of hours happens, we'll see more openings/closings due to distance. Of course mainly east of the Mississippi.

Already open,and this is how estes thinks now these days ,071 sent two P&D drivers to Philly to P&D and haul solid loads so the Philly P&D drivers could go P&D at the new terminal in NJ.

This company is the king of stupidity,spend a billion to save 3 cents...
Hats off to the new guys spreading some more truth. We like it when new guys come on and re veil the truth about E. Not like the kiss up's spreading more lies. We hear enough of that from management.:1036316054: :1036316054: :1036316054: :1036316054:

Man that new one in Romulus, Mi must be the reason for Toledo, Oh looking like a ghost town.
They look like they did alot of work to the Toledo terminal so where is all the freight to support it.
NOT A :butt kiss: HERE. :smilie_132: