Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
JUST IN....

2zocgfa.jpg

2d6wgtg.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

Very interesting stuff. Thanks for posting it Jeff.
My barn never did the 4 /10's. I'm curious what barns do.

OH and once again, sorry for the watermark but there is a cheesy little wanna be site out there who likes to steal our content and post it as if they got the scoop....

Spread the word, we are Truckingboards and NOBODY finds more info than the members on this site.... It's the members, not me.

OH and once again, sorry for the watermark but there is a cheesy little wanna be site out there who likes to steal our content and post it as if they got the scoop....

Spread the word, we are Truckingboards and NOBODY finds more info than the members on this site.... It's the members, not me.

Hey Jeff, ya got any more of those ShamWow towels?:biglaugh:KOOL avatar

We're glad too, more money for the rest of us:clap:

I got tired to seeing all of the damage. I also got tired of appoligizing everytime there was a delivery. After 5 plus years with my new carrier I am happy to say we do not see all of the damages I once had to deal with. I honestly hope UPS turns it around and makes it a better place. I loved working when Union Pacific ran the company and it went down hill after that...

As usual Jeff is on top of it. Thanks.

I wish the stewards would chime in. It will be interesting to read this topic.

What's to chime in about. It is what it is. The company screwed laid off fulltmers for the past 6 months and got away with it until the 2nd quarter of the year. I am happy with almost all of the decisions, but we are just getting what we should have gotten in the first place. The company made the choice to go to 'war' over issues they knew they would lose, and in the end, they have lost all credibility with this Steward. I have learned that 'honor' and 'loyalty' have no place in a multi-national corperation. :ranting2:

Now comes the test. We have been fighting the 4-10's for the last year, and last week our terminal manager finally put us back on 5-8's. Does this ruling mean that they can go back and forth from 4-10's and 5-8's whenever they want. We also lost the Sunday - Thursday ruling, where we havent been paid 1 1/2 for working on Sundays.

I got tired to seeing all of the damage. I also got tired of appoligizing everytime there was a delivery. After 5 plus years with my new carrier I am happy to say we do not see all of the damages I once had to deal with. I honestly hope UPS turns it around and makes it a better place. I loved working when Union Pacific ran the company and it went down hill after that...
From my 26+ years expereance in the freight industry the major carriers operate pretty much the same way. They all have their damages and innefficiences just the names of the carriers are different and they are either union or non union but the work and the way they work are the same. As I said before it is not rocket science.

And since UPS took over I've noticed that there have been a lot less damages than with Overnite. UPS is trying to fix this problem. Too bad they didn't try a little harder with these things instead of focusing on harassing their employees so much.

From my 26+ years expereance in the freight industry the major carriers operate pretty much the same way. They all have their damages and innefficiences just the names of the carriers are different and they are either union or non union but the work and the way they work are the same. As I said before it is not rocket science.

Same old circus, just different clowns runnig it