TForce | HOT OFF THE FAX... 05/08/09 UPS Freight National Dessions

I am in full agreement with you, the NG sighned of on the bid prevails unfortunatly. Unless it is busy the company can work around seniority in this case, we have filed on it. We shall see what happens.
We all need to keep lots of notes on all this crap so next contract we can get stuff in OUR favor!!

I feel a grievance comming on!!!! The unfortunate truth is we have never had this training, where can I get this pamphlet, our TM spends little time on safety around here, we have to bust him every chance we get.

I am quite sure if I ask him of this in some safety book or policy book in his posession he will hide it, and say it does not exist.:clap::clap:
If you have a safety trainer in your facility he should have pamphlets for both space and visability and safe work methods, if not ask your TM for copies of these, if you can't get them I will try to post them. Let me know.

Hey ya'll tell your TMs YRC has consolidated many terminals their are lots of good qualified YRC TMs out there looking for jobs, whats up boss man!:clap:

Sorry if i missed something but im a steward & i was talking to our ba & local pres and NO ONE? know's of any work rules coming down could there be a mistake somewhere? If not Please Inform Me Thx Foose

Hey Overnite they do have dock hight trailers they pull 45 foot trailers on there city unit drivers that deliver volume loads to dedicated stopes daily.I no for a fact this is correct as being a city driver for over thirty years have seen alot