Yellow | Hot off the press yrc teamsters plan b

So no cost of living increase for 2 years and no $750? I don't think it's enough to get a yes vote from me. Looks like WE really lost the negeotations here

Looks the same to me. No No No. We need to vote this down and show yrc to get it right. I can't believe the international is going to put this to a vote after all we gave back. Do we really need them. Please show up and vote No.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

number 15.. cannot purchase ABF..err I mean any union or non union company..lol, yea lets borrow 1.5 bil to buy USF and make their drivers help us pay back the money..

You can tell this isn't a "must have to survive" proposal or that attendance language would have been stripped out. Are we to believe the banks require attendance dings don't drop off your record at some point. Technically, they could fire you using 10 year old infractions. Would they risk a "must have - bank dictated agreement with a clause like that? This whole deal has got me wondering how much is the "finders fee" of this financing,,,,and where all, and who all is getting a piece of it.

Instead of complaining, how many read the accompanying letter. Go to teamsters.org and read EVERYTHING.

:452:withdrew the three weeks vacation give back.but not the 4 weeks vacation give back.and no raises for 2 years.:452: And still taking vacation pay.:452:

You guys will love the attendance policy.

Disciplinary Progressions for Absenteeism or Tardiness:

First Offense: Verbal Warning

Second Offense: Warning Letter

Third Offense: One (1) Day Suspension

Fourth Offense: Three (3) Day Suspension

Fifth Offense: Discharge

Progressions will be followed in all instances unless extraordinary circumstances dictate an accelerated or decelerated progression. Examples of an accelerated progression would be No Call/No Shows or blatant abuse of time off. An example of decelerated progression would be a long time period between absences.

Discipline may be issued on all unexcused absences. Committees may consider timely, bona fide, verifiable doctors excuses in determining the validity of disciplinary action.

Proper communication on all absences is the employee’s responsibility.

Teamsters Local 492

At least the profit sharing is exempt from the 15% cuts now.