Yellow | Hot off the press yrc teamsters plan b

So no cost of living increase for 2 years and no $750? I don't think it's enough to get a yes vote from me. Looks like WE really lost the negeotations here

The $750 is there but that's not a reason for yes but u do get that in lieu of a pay increase , but each pay increase is $1500-2500/yr multiply that by the years u have remaining & you'll see what u give up for $750( & that's not even 40 hrs pay

I'm not real good with math. What does unemployement minus health insurance pay? When you fill out the plus and minus colms before you vote, you gotta be honest with the minus side. Yup, xome jobs out there, especially over the road, lots of great equipment up and down the road. Most guys I know have to run multiple logs because they can't afford to run legal. Then the minus side becomes new mile rate less expenses less meals less health insurance, less contribution to 401k, etc. My brother sleeps in the truck because company won't pay full motel rate, only $20/night, he pays the rest, Since it isn't a dedicated run, he's gotta find a flea bag stop on his own. Unload time? pennies

Anyway, driver, make the best decision for your family and continued best wishes.

Yes we have to do what is best for our family. The jobs are out there but you are going to have issues anywhere you go, they are just going to be different. The grass is not always greener on the other side!!!

if you had been doing whats right for your familys you wouldnt be up to your neck in hock and be so worried about voting no .
do your creditors allow you to no pay your bills or maybe you can be like yrc and get some one else to pay for you .

if you had been doing whats right for your familys you wouldnt be up to your neck in hock and be so worried about voting no .
do your creditors allow you to no pay your bills or maybe you can be like yrc and get some one else to pay for you .

FYI....We owe no one......It is about having a job! I don't think voting yes means it's because people are in debt, it comes down to people not seeing what they have right in front of them. Workers expect to have this "dream" job and have their way all the time, the last time I checked there is always conflicts and disagreements with ANY job you have. The benefits are what people should look at! We have much to be thankful for!!! Insurance is very expensive and your not going to be able to afford the Cobra alone a private policy!!

you are such a giving guy ,since im not working ill send you some of my bills.i know you will be more than glad just to help out . you want my power bill or internet and phone .
I wont bother you with my insurance because since i got obama care my blue cross and blue sheild premium plan is only $64.00 a month il take care of it .
geezzz another guy just glad to have a job .

you are such a giving guy ,since im not working ill send you some of my bills.i know you will be more than glad just to help out . you want my power bill or internet and phone .
I wont bother you with my insurance because since i got obama care my blue cross and blue sheild premium plan is only $64.00 a month il take care of it .

Please don't be a hypocrite. Your low cost Obamacare is being subsidized by others who are paying much higher rates. At least be honest about that.

So you voted for him the last time? The point is they are ass ****** us and some can't see that, The first vote was proof of that. We are still here....hello we voted NO.. Doors still open?

Yes.. we are still here DEFAULT doesn't happen until FEB 1. No one said the doors were going to slam shut on Jan 9th after the vote was counted!! :)

I think that if you had been doing what right for your family and you are not in debt you would be voting yes because you don't NEED the money to survive and you can then take a logical and educated look at the numbers in information and make an informed decision instead of voting out of FEAR because you know that without a raise you aren't going to be able to afford the car payments that you barely make now...

If the $750 makes it thru the door of my house it's going into the bank and then I'll plan a vacation that is $500 and save the $250... Just saying....

Yes.. we are still here DEFAULT doesn't happen until FEB 1. No one said the doors were going to slam shut on Jan 9th after the vote was counted!! :)

On the first vote my terminal manager told me and everyone vote No on plan A and we are done in 7 day's, doors shut . He lied I guess. Just vote No on plan B. We can do better and they know it.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

With an Obama care plan at $64 a month it's either a crap plan OR you are getting subsidies and living off the government... Living off the government (with subsidies) would be the opposite of paying your own bills... we (the taxpayers) already pay for your Health Care... you might as well send the rest to us... HOWEVER - I REFUSE to pay for you to have anything I don't have... so you should keep cell phone bill with internet and all that on it.. (I don't have that.. it's a choice to save money...)

On the first vote my terminal manager told me and everyone vote No on plan A and we are done in 7 day's, doors shut . He lied I guess. Just vote No on plan B. We can do better and they know it.

30 min from now there is a phone call that you need to take 30 min out of your life to hear. 1-877-327-9495 code 111566# -
We are not voting on plan B and there will NOT be a plan C... is just a highlight of what you will hear....

You need to quit getting info from people who don't know what they are talking about.. listen to the financial people your UNION dollars went to hire. Listen to the people you pay with your UNION DUES...

Unless of course the truth hurts too much to hear??

30 min from now there is a phone call that you need to take 30 min out of your life to hear. 1-877-327-9495 code 111566# -
We are not voting on plan B and there will NOT be a plan C... is just a highlight of what you will hear....

You need to quit getting info from people who don't know what they are talking about.. listen to the financial people your UNION dollars went to hire. Listen to the people you pay with your UNION DUES...

Unless of course the truth hurts too much to hear??

You Listen to it , I know my vote and it's No on plan B. Thanks anyway.

You Listen to it , I know my vote and it's No on plan B. Thanks anyway.

And that is the problem RIGHT THERE - you're operating from a place of ignorance!

Last edited by a moderator:
And that is the problem RIGHT THERE - your operating from a place of ignorance!

OK cracker I listened to the call. They told you what they wanted you to hear. I even asked a question and guess what ??? They didn't answer it. My question was why did yrc management wait for the last minute to get this deal done if it was live or die .The operator said that's a popular one but they didn't answer it. Well cracker maybe you could answer that one ? I know the answer !!! Let's see how smart you are yes man. Still a Big No Vote on plan B !!!!

With an Obama care plan at $64 a month it's either a crap plan OR you are getting subsidies and living off the government... Living off the government (with subsidies) would be the opposite of paying your own bills... we (the taxpayers) already pay for your Health Care... you might as well send the rest to us... HOWEVER - I REFUSE to pay for you to have anything I don't have... so you should keep cell phone bill with internet and all that on it.. (I don't have that.. it's a choice to save money...)
That was uncalled for.

OK cracker I listened to the call. They told you what they wanted you to hear. I even asked a question and guess what ??? They didn't answer it. My question was why did yrc management wait for the last minute to get this deal done if it was live or die .The operator said that's a popular one but they didn't answer it. Well cracker maybe you could answer that one ? I know the answer !!! Let's see how smart you are yes man. Still a Big No Vote on plan B !!!!

PS Thanks for the information on the call I thought it was very entertaining and you just convinced me to vote No even more. Sad, but I am LOL

And he's not alone unfortunately.
Well guys, I'm NOT operating from a place of ignorance. It chaps my behind, it chaps my behind all get-out! I do have to believe that this IBT-hired financial guy John Moses knows whereof he speaks. It's an ugly choice, but it's the choice we have. Vote this disgusting thing in, or be done sometime next month.
As for me, it's less important than for most. My time is in and I can retire with my Western States pension. I asked several people who have over twenty years in, but don't have enough years to retire out (except for an "early" out with a HUGE benefit cut). They are unanimous in holding their nose while they vote this in. I will almost certainly respect their wishes.
Now, here is what needs to happen, and I've said this before several times:
1) Get to work! Be there when you're supposed to be there, come sunshine, come blizzard, come freezing cold. Be there!
2) DO your work, and do it really well, perhaps better than you ever have before.
3) When the management screws up, make them fix it. We're the experience in this company; use that experience.
4) Remember that we're a TRANSPORTATION company, not a warehouse. We generally don't get paid a plug nickel for having the goods sitting still on our trailer. We get paid for MOVING the goods!
5) Dock workers, load it right and don't break it. CIty drivers, run that route VERY efficiently. Mechanics, fix that truck right the first time, and do it efficiently. Office clerks, thank every customer that you talk with, rate every bill correctly, schedule appointments sensibly. Road drivers, saddle up and go NOW! Everybody: the game can be video recorded. Watch it when you get home. Save your vacation and sick days for the right reasons.
6) Managers at ALL levels: manage smartly. Don't antagonize the troops, help them to accomplish their tasks by encouraging their good work. Plan smart, execute smarter. Take good care of your people; expect them to take good care of you.
7) Welch, Pierson, Russell, et al: Don't STEAL from the troops. You don't need a bonus. Give that to the troops, and watch them respond favorably. Motivate the troops with positive reinforcement, not a meat cleaver. Let your managers manage, don't you micro-manage.
8) EVERYBODY: Let's step up to the plate and kick FedEx's rear, ConWay's too. Let's go, let's go , let's GO!!!!