Yellow | Hot off the press yrc teamsters plan b

OK cracker I listened to the call. They told you what they wanted you to hear. I even asked a question and guess what ??? They didn't answer it. My question was why did yrc management wait for the last minute to get this deal done if it was live or die .The operator said that's a popular one but they didn't answer it. Well cracker maybe you could answer that one ? I know the answer !!! Let's see how smart you are yes man. Still a Big No Vote on plan B !!!!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

What's a cracker? Why do you keep calling me a cracker?

You don't try to refinance a loan before it's due... do you? You refinance when something will make your position better... you refinance your house because the interest rates go down, or you want cash out... etc. So following that logic, YRC wouldn't be able to choose to refinance they would only be forced to do so.. that would be my guess...

WTF do I sound like? A banker? I can tell you how to file a tax return, I can tell you how to balance a household budget.. I can't tell you have to refinance 1.4 billion dollars for a company, their UNION employees and their investors....

Can anyone else answer that?

What's a cracker? Why do you keep calling me a cracker?

You don't try to refinance a loan before it's due... do you? You refinance when something will make your position better... you refinance your house because the interest rates go down, or you want cash out... etc. So following that logic, YRC wouldn't be able to choose to refinance they would only be forced to do so.. that would be my guess...

WTF do I sound like? A banker? I can tell you how to file a tax return, I can tell you how to balance a household budget.. I can't tell you have to refinance 1.4 billion dollars for a company, their UNION employees and their investors....

Can anyone else answer that?
Dude, have you not figured out yet, the conference call was just another "dog and pony show".They answer the questions that they WANT to answer. My question was not among them when I asked how much Harry Wilson was going to reap form all this? I have to really hold my nose to vote for this crap, but my brethren need my help. Refinancing $1.4 billion is not too tough. Refinancing it at a decent interest rate (not a confiscatory one) is a lot harder for a company with "crap" credit. That is what they're trying to do.
Now, they had best not take any kind of bonus, or there will be hell to pay!

Wrong answer Cracker!!! LOL RL . Next time don't even try. You're making yourself look like bigger fool then you already are . Just quit now. O and Vote No on plan B.

Wrong answer Cracker!!! LOL RL . Next time don't even try. You're making yourself look like bigger fool then you already are . Just quit now. O and Vote No on plan B.

OK seriously What is a Cracker?

Unless your living completely off the grid don't climb onto a horse about excepting from the Government.

Totally off the grid? Don't know what exactly your referring to... but I don't get anything from the government... I fall right between all the cracks... Trust me I've tried it all!! Can't get a damn thing. Unless there is something that my taxes don't go to pay for like the do with Police and Fire... I don't get anything... don't qualify! I don't even qualify for assistance for my 'challenged' child... everyone else does.. not me....

you are such a giving guy ,since im not working ill send you some of my bills.i know you will be more than glad just to help out . you want my power bill or internet and phone .
I wont bother you with my insurance because since i got obama care my blue cross and blue sheild premium plan is only $64.00 a month il take care of it .
geezzz another guy just glad to have a job .

You too? I just got signed up for my Federal Poverty Limit subsidized Obamacare plan with cost sharing. I have $0 copays and pay around $63 a month too. Of course I just quit YRC when they called me back off layoff and the Teamsters screwed me out of taking a leave of absence. Now, two years later, I just graduated with a college degree all paid by Obama. Oh, did I mention he refinanced my mortgage and gave me $6000 in WIA grants? YRC dismissing me was the best thing that could have happened to me. I'm a little sore I got screwed out of 5 years of pension payments though.

Totally off the grid? Don't know what exactly your referring to... but I don't get anything from the government... I fall right between all the cracks... Trust me I've tried it all!! Can't get a damn thing. Unless there is something that my taxes don't go to pay for like the do with Police and Fire... I don't get anything... don't qualify! I don't even qualify for assistance for my 'challenged' child... everyone else does.. not me....
Do you send your kids to Public School, Does a Sewer Pipe remove the stink from your Bathroom, (don't really want to know) how did ya get to work yesterday? I could go on about YOU did not build a Supersonic jet all by yourself to protect your Freedom to get on the internet. Longblade paid taxes too. If ya don't get my drift now....Carry on

You may need to find another part time job to take up the slack lady.
And what thanks do I and many others receive for our stand for the last 30 plus years that you enjoy.
Not a terminal manager but a drivers wife. I know for a fact that our insurance will cost more than you or my husband will bring home in unemployment! I am in the medical field and the benefits that you guys have is priceless!!! Go ahead and vote no and try and find someplace else with these benefits, that is if anyone is hiring! Open your eyes to what you have and quit focusing on what you don't have, it's tough finding a good job out there!

point in fact .had i been in central states i may of just gone postal .
thank goodness central pa teamsters got their crap together ,even though we had to force them in a court of law to do it .
sad part is that when we were fighting them all those years ago we called guys in central states to join the fight but the answer was , "we are all good down here.we dont want to rock the boat but gl "

You too? I just got signed up for my Federal Poverty Limit subsidized Obamacare plan with cost sharing. I have $0 copays and pay around $63 a month too. Of course I just quit YRC when they called me back off layoff and the Teamsters screwed me out of taking a leave of absence. Now, two years later, I just graduated with a college degree all paid by Obama. Oh, did I mention he refinanced my mortgage and gave me $6000 in WIA grants? YRC dismissing me was the best thing that could have happened to me. I'm a little sore I got screwed out of 5 years of pension payments though.

You "get" that Obama doesn't pay for your free stuff, right? Nope, he didn't come riding in with boatloads of cash. That's NOT how it works. Holy cow, this country is in trouble!

You "get" that Obama doesn't pay for your free stuff, right? Nope, he didn't come riding in with boatloads of cash. That's NOT how it works. Holy cow, this country is in trouble!

You can see lots of examples of the "entitlement" mentality reading many of the posts here. And here I thought it was just something exhibited by the younger generation. Live and learn.

You can see lots of examples of the "entitlement" mentality reading many of the posts here. And here I thought it was just something exhibited by the younger generation. Live and learn.

Just wait until his "free Obamacare" requires an out-of-pocket $12,000 just to get into the emergency room. Man, somebody's going to feel stupid. Where's that monkey picture again? :)

Obama care subsidies are 200x the poverty level.

Do you send your kids to Public School, Does a Sewer Pipe remove the stink from your Bathroom, (don't really want to know) how did ya get to work yesterday? I could go on about YOU did not build a Supersonic jet all by yourself to protect your Freedom to get on the internet. Longblade paid taxes too. If ya don't get my drift now....Carry on

Yes, there are things that taxes pay for. You pay taxes and drive on the roads. That isn't "subsidized" by your income level. School taxes aren't subsidized by taxes. OH and Obama care isn't a TAX... Obama said so himself. So then, what is it? It's young healthy people paying for older or unhealthy people...

This morning - we had a conversation in my home... where we went into the "everybody get the same" thing.... and it was said to me "good, pay off my house" and I said... "oh but you don't get YOUR house... some of our neighbors have smaller houses, so we either have to get them larger houses or we have to all move into smaller houses... EQUAL... Right? We won't all get to move into Will Smith's house.. he will get to move out of his into one like ours."

Home school, septic, well, burn the garbage, maintain the roads around our "community" anything else?

Yes, there are things that taxes pay for. You pay taxes and drive on the roads. That isn't "subsidized" by your income level. School taxes aren't subsidized by taxes. OH and Obama care isn't a TAX... Obama said so himself. So then, what is it? It's young healthy people paying for older or unhealthy people...

This morning - we had a conversation in my home... where we went into the "everybody get the same" thing.... and it was said to me "good, pay off my house" and I said... "oh but you don't get YOUR house... some of our neighbors have smaller houses, so we either have to get them larger houses or we have to all move into smaller houses... EQUAL... Right? We won't all get to move into Will Smith's house.. he will get to move out of his into one like ours."

Home school, septic, well, burn the garbage, maintain the roads around our "community" anything else?
Nope....all my questions have been answered.

With an Obama care plan at $64 a month it's either a crap plan OR you are getting subsidies and living off the government... Living off the government (with subsidies) would be the opposite of paying your own bills... we (the taxpayers) already pay for your Health Care... you might as well send the rest to us... HOWEVER - I REFUSE to pay for you to have anything I don't have... so you should keep cell phone bill with internet and all that on it.. (I don't have that.. it's a choice to save money...)

Since yrc has decided to denie my workers comp because they thought it would be cheaper for them to fight it .I only had 5 tears in rotator.1 inch tear in labram and had to have bicept reattched.guess i should of just said screw it and walk away ..
took my pension at 57 and glad to pay the penelties, still came out with enough to pay ALL BILLS OFF and a nice chunk in a ira .$1500 a month allows you to get what ever it is you deserve on the ACA .i have a premium blue cross blue sheild plan and yes i deserve everything i can get after paying taxes for 40 +years and never getting a dime ill say again DAMN RIGHT ILL TAKE WHATEVER I CAN GET .

Since yrc has decided to denie my workers comp because they thought it would be cheaper for them to fight it .I only had 5 tears in rotator.1 inch tear in labram and had to have bicept reattched.guess i should of just said screw it and walk away ..
took my pension at 57 and glad to pay the penelties, still came out with enough to pay ALL BILLS OFF and a nice chunk in a ira .$1500 a month allows you to get what ever it is you deserve on the ACA .i have a premium blue cross blue sheild plan and yes i deserve everything i can get after paying taxes for 40 +years and never getting a dime ill say again DAMN RIGHT ILL TAKE WHATEVER I CAN GET .

So basically, you're a disgruntled 'ex' employee. Got it. And you're all about eliminating 31,000 jobs because you have an ax to grind. What's that you like to say? "Solidarity!"

you can twist it any way you want in that little mind of your . my god what will i get from them if it goes belly up .nothing .
but there are many many guys including myself that have suffered much hardship to keep a good job and this company afloat and its not right that these greedy bastards take raises and bonus and ask people that are scrapping to make gas money to get to work to dig deeper . if you cant understand that i feel sorry for you and the rest of the managment types that troll these boards.
when this vote is over and if its a yes you will crawl back into what ever hole you came from and be telling your dock super buddies how you came here and did a great job of getting guys to give more be proud .be very proud !!

I think we discussed this a while back. I had almost the exact same thing - totally severed rotator tendon and bicep needing to be reattached. Comp surgery and rehab was paid by YRC with no issues. Sorry yours was a problem and I don't know why they refused, but did you pursue it with a comp attorney?