Yellow | Hot off the press yrc teamsters plan b

yes been 2 years still waiting for our new repuke head of comp in nc, to decide if i have a case . you see now inj n.c, if you get hurt doing a job that is part of what you are suppose to be doing .like pulling down a door .it does not fall under workers comp .only if that particular door was broken .
my surgeon says it took years of tearing it up to of gotten this bad so pursueing in a differant direction .5 1/2 hours on the table 4 months in a sling .

Since yrc has decided to denie my workers comp because they thought it would be cheaper for them to fight it .I only had 5 tears in rotator.1 inch tear in labram and had to have bicept reattched.guess i should of just said screw it and walk away ..
took my pension at 57 and glad to pay the penelties, still came out with enough to pay ALL BILLS OFF and a nice chunk in a ira .$1500 a month allows you to get what ever it is you deserve on the ACA .i have a premium blue cross blue sheild plan and yes i deserve everything i can get after paying taxes for 40 +years and never getting a dime ill say again DAMN RIGHT ILL TAKE WHATEVER I CAN GET .

Did u get a lawyer? Did YRC try to say accident didn't happen at work? That is f'ed up.

yes i have a good lawyer but its just cheaper for them to say no specially in a state like n.c. where the laws are way better for corporations than the worker ..
besides many people will get told no and drag them self back into work in pain than put up a fight .

yes been 2 years still waiting for our new repuke head of comp in nc, to decide if i have a case . you see now inj n.c, if you get hurt doing a job that is part of what you are suppose to be doing .like pulling down a door .it does not fall under workers comp .only if that particular door was broken .
my surgeon says it took years of tearing it up to of gotten this bad so pursueing in a differant direction .5 1/2 hours on the table 4 months in a sling .

Bummer on all the hassle for you. Stinks. I had no issues with the company. Hours of surgery, couple months of sling and many months of rehab. Hope you make out in the end.

you can twist it any way you want in that little mind of your . my god what will i get from them if it goes belly up .nothing .
but there are many many guys including myself that have suffered much hardship to keep a good job and this company afloat and its not right that these greedy bastards take raises and bonus and ask people that are scrapping to make gas money to get to work to dig deeper . if you cant understand that i feel sorry for you and the rest of the managment types that troll these boards.
when this vote is over and if its a yes you will crawl back into what ever hole you came from and be telling your dock super buddies how you came here and did a great job of getting guys to give more be proud .be very proud !!

Wait, you're complaining about a handful of bonuses/raises that were part of the employment contracts in order to get the talent they needed to turn this thing around. Do you not understand how costly it would be for the company to get sued for breach of contract? That truly would be mismanagement!

The irony here is that you complain about these bonuses (milestones, numbers that had to be achieved) that were part of their employment contract for these employees, yet you are adamantly insisting that you should be compensated for your contract.

Irony, thy name is Longblade. And I wish people like you had no say in our ability to earn a living.

you can twist it any way you want in that little mind of your . my god what will i get from them if it goes belly up .nothing .
but there are many many guys including myself that have suffered much hardship to keep a good job and this company afloat and its not right that these greedy bastards take raises and bonus and ask people that are scrapping to make gas money to get to work to dig deeper . if you cant understand that i feel sorry for you and the rest of the managment types that troll these boards.
when this vote is over and if its a yes you will crawl back into what ever hole you came from and be telling your dock super buddies how you came here and did a great job of getting guys to give more be proud .be very proud !!

I am offended that you think you know me. I chose a lifestyle that allows me a bit of wiggle room where my finances are concerned. I have been part of this company for 16 years. My story isn't so far removed from yours. I understand the injuries, the pain, the fighting, the heartache. I understand he 'company' not standing behind you. My story though was in 2008 and when the company refused to pay for the surgery, it was disability pay to replace the only income in the house, with bills and two kids to feed. However, we moved thru it and we made it out the other side. Eventually the company stepped up and paid the workman's comp claim after 6 months of "what are we going to do"...

And I could be angry about it all... and I could hate them... and I could feel that they robed me...

I chose to look at the facts and follow my head and heart, rather than my anger, hatred and jealousy...

My heart goes out to you, I just spend a bit more energy on personal choices.