FedEx Freight | Hot Topic- One Board Or Two Boards

I have said it before and will say it again .
One Straight Line Seniority Board

I think it should be once a year the first week of the year

I have been here over 15 years. The worst thing anybody can do that works for this company is take a voluntary transfer. Time with the company doesnt mean squat.

Oh for cheese and crackers give it up already more would be hurt than helped

I'm not so sure... I doubt it would make a huge difference one way or the other. Some would switch to another class only to realize that it's not all that great... Not at all unlike any other bid change. Next bid things change again.

The one exception: day runs would likely be shaken up quite a bit, but the solution to that would be a simple pm premium. Slightly different scale for day and night. Obviously mileage pay for a 630mi. day time turn should be less than the poor smuck running 150 miles at night, working the dock. pm hourly should be slightly higher as well. but these are topics for another day.

You are missing the point again train
What is the point really show me the way, every little thing that comes along you guys holler one board you want what benefits the few because it benefit you. Do you think you could get one of those little smiley icon to right here that cough and sneezes the L word to add to your post now and then

What is the point really show me the way, every little thing that comes along you guys holler one board you want what benefits the few because it benefit you. Do you think you could get one of those little smiley icon to right here that cough and sneezes the L word to add to your post now and then

Don't attack me personally, (especially me) attack the subject, if you can't attack the subject without attacking the one posting it, sit your butt in the corner and suck on a lollipop or something.... savvy?

dont get upset,it just shows you how they dont get the game of fedex.there will never be one board because fedex likes it split and they like the anomosity between drivers.this way it stays split and there is no power in numbers so they keep the u@#$n out.that my friend is the method to there madness.

dont get upset,it just shows you how they dont get the game of fedex.there will never be one board because fedex likes it split and they like the anomosity between drivers.this way it stays split and there is no power in numbers so they keep the u@#$n out.that my friend is the method to there madness.

you are right :smilie_132:

You know if we had i board and every one made the same amount of money no matter what the job some one would still complain what a world