FedEx Freight | Hot Topic- One Board Or Two Boards

yes one board now all the way.this is totally diff, company.that way when this all happens again and it will all of are people will no where they stand

You guys on this one board topic need to get a life and quit being cry babies. You got a job now go do it and make the best of it. Its funny when you guys started you would have done anything to have this job now all you guys do is ***** about one board because you think somebody has something better than you. Get over it. The only ones crying are the ones who are in the city or came out from the city late in your decision thinking.You could have come out earlier but you guys were to scared to be away from your mommy. We started on the road right from the beginning as most of you could have but no my wife doesn't want me to work nights, and when we got better runs and driving during the day you guys started crying, I want what you got. Well, you snooze you loose. Like I said get over it and quit complaining. If you don't like it quit!

You guys on this one board topic need to get a life and quit being cry babies. You got a job now go do it and make the best of it. Its funny when you guys started you would have done anything to have this job now all you guys do is ***** about one board because you think somebody has something better than you. Get over it. The only ones crying are the ones who are in the city or came out from the city late in your decision thinking.You could have come out earlier but you guys were to scared to be away from your mommy. We started on the road right from the beginning as most of you could have but no my wife doesn't want me to work nights, and when we got better runs and driving during the day you guys started crying, I want what you got. Well, you snooze you loose. Like I said get over it and quit complaining. If you don't like it quit!

amen!!!!!!!

You will NEVER EVER see a one-board seniority system at either FedEx Freight or FXNL.
Don;t be so sure many changes coming remember pats statements they made a lot of mistakes we would be one board if they thought it might keep a certain third party out plus all the legislation going on my have a Bering on this which is out fedexs hands remember they consider us unskilled labor :nutkick:

I joined AF with it's two seperate lists and the understanding how the system worked. Fed Ex took the controls of this system and have made many changes to the system with no regards to how it effects the drivers positions in the system. I believe it is time to switch to a one list system. What the hell, they have made all the other changes, so what's the big deal. All drivers should have their start date count, when it comes to being dismissed.

It's probably a moot point anyway. They appear to be getting rid of all the line drivers and having local drivers do the runs. I guess in that way, we will have "one" board.

Again for you few that came out to the road or vice versa would you be willing to compromise and keep your perspective board senority where it is at this point in time. I'v asked this before but no one wants to answer

Again for you few that came out to the road or vice versa would you be willing to compromise and keep your perspective board senority where it is at this point in time. I'v asked this before but no one wants to answer
Not sure I understand what it is you are asking?

FM

no to one board

The reason the drivers want one board is because they want to jump ahead of the drivers that came by their road senority the right way. Why try to operate more like Conway when that is what really screwed the road drivers up to begin with.

The reason the drivers want one board is because they want to jump ahead of the drivers that came by their road senority the right way. Why try to operate more like Conway when that is what really screwed the road drivers up to begin with.

rcham54 :clap:

Welcome to Truckingboards.
A very good question
that the PRO Conway
advocates need to answer.:biglaugh:

:shift:

Some may that is true, however not all want it for that reason, whether one board or two, something needs to be done to address the seniority issue when cutting jobs, just not right when 19 year guys are losing their job and a guy with a year stays....

FM

One board

I agree with one board. Right is right. it's not fair a few guys are only getting 5 hrs a day and someone thats been here a year is working 65-70 hrs a week.
And I also think all extra work no matter if it's line or p&d should go by company seoirity. period.

No Jeff or who ever you are running this site, you don,t get the point. Your the typical type like I said earlier you want what someone else has. You have no idea what we all did in the beginning years to get where we are now. You need to get over this and go on with life and quit encouraging this to go on. Why do people like you always worry and cry foul when you don't get something. Now take it like a man. But I'm sure you will keep on crying until you can get your way. You should of came to the road before, then you wouldn't have to be crying but I'm sure your the type that would find something else to cry foul on because it's not fair.

No Jeff or who ever you are running this site, you don,t get the point. Your the typical type like I said earlier you want what someone else has. You have no idea what we all did in the beginning years to get where we are now. You need to get over this and go on with life and quit encouraging this to go on. Why do people like you always worry and cry foul when you don't get something. Now take it like a man. But I'm sure you will keep on crying until you can get your way. You should of came to the road before, then you wouldn't have to be crying but I'm sure your the type that would find something else to cry foul on because it's not fair.
So I'm guessing you don't want the One board?? lol