Yellow | hotel at 309 (chicago hts.)

lol what a dump that place is. Hey on the bright side its better then the one they used to put guys up in. I still remember the roof falling in right in front of the check-in window...lol

eolithic said:
lol what a dump that place is. Hey on the bright side its better then the one they used to put guys up in. I still remember the roof falling in right in front of the check-in window...lol

but the best part was the bullet proof office window.

I was at the dump..er..hotel on the first of the month. Still the Park. Has something happened over the weekend??

Jonelles was a good place to eat..if you could dodge the bullets

My first run was to Chicago and was put to bed. What a dump!!! Tv didn't work, Half the lights didn't work and to mention the bass booming from a party down stairs. Then dispatch called me back in, the front desk said my phone was busy. Why would I be one the hotel phone paying for phone calls on a Saturday night when the cell phone minutes are unlimited on the weekends? But they didn't hold it against me. I could have rested better in the truck along side of an exit ramp.

Is that why you avatar looks like that now, IRC?? :biglaugh: DS.

Oh yeah DS. I was over there like 2 weeks ago and everybody was telling me about channel 3. What the heck is wrong with you truck drivers. I turned it on and I was horrified. A couple fat ugly people going at it. I only like beautiful women in my dirty movies.