Estes | hotels full

imported_shifty

TB Lurker
Credits
is it just me or have others found that the motels at certen places dont have rooms for us on the weekends. this has happened to me at least 3 times. any comments

shifty said:
is it just me or have others found that the motels at certen places dont have rooms for us on the weekends. this has happened to me at least 3 times. any comments

shifty, what do they do with you when that happens?

Hotel In Memphis Tn Was Full Sat Night 8/5 Due To Overbooking THERE Was Motorcycle Club There Also Roadway Or Yellow Had Some Sort Of Party There Days Inn Memphis Tn Got To Stay In Hotel Next Door Days Inn In Memphis Is A Dump

Estes Uses 2 Hotels In Memphis Tn.first Hotel Is Days Inn Near The Airport.a Real Dump!walk Up To The Desk And They Ask You If You Are Checking Out.after They Give You A Room They Always Give Somebody Else The Same Room.if That Hotel Is Full You Use The COMFORT INN NEXT DOOR.a Much Better Hotel.extra Board Drivers Are GIVEN A Company Check Called T Check For Hotels If Everything Is Booked Up Or They Pay For The Room Them Selves And Estes Repays Them.

i will go back to the terminal and let them call around and find another hotel. i always hope its not to far. then i'l get reimbursed when i get back. i just think its wrong thatestes prepays and then they give them away

CFer said:
shifty, what do they do with you when that happens?
What I hear happening in Jacksonville, FL with Roadway Drivers is you are on you own to find one. The Company will refund it though. But that is just crap!!!!!
One night while I was out a Driver called me and said that had happened. (full motel as usual) after going all over the place and calling Roadway several times he bob tailed back to Valdosa for a room and charged roadway for the time.

Toxic said:
What I hear happening in Jacksonville, FL with Roadway Drivers is you are on you own to find one. The Company will refund it though. But that is just crap!!!!!
One night while I was out a Driver called me and said that had happened. (full motel as usual) after going all over the place and calling Roadway several times he bob tailed back to Valdosa for a room and charged roadway for the time.
I guess that penny you guys gave up for seperate motel rooms wasn't a good idea. They building more bunk rooms I hear what a shame

motels

The motels at estes go through coporate lodging if you cannot find a motel call corporate lodging and they will find you a room. you can get the number from central. or from one of the terminals I have done this several times

Just had that in St.louis over weekend. Sat on hold with CLC people to find another crappy location.