ODFL | hours of service to change again

This should really pee in OD's increased productivity plans. Might make a few of those long runs just a little too long for the rubber log book.

I think they will suspend or drop the new ruling before it takes effect. Got to have that strong economy man.

I think they will suspend or drop the new ruling before it takes effect. Got to have that strong economy man.

There is no suspending or dropping. If they don't act it will automatically take effect sept. 14. This is a court ruling, not an enactment by the FMCSA.

thers is no way they will. have us go back to the old rules,i think thell back back to the drawing board.that 8 hrs off is alot worse then 11hrs driving

seen a report the group that sued to get this thrown out is already planing to sue again when the new rules come out and have said they will keep suing until truck drivers have a 8hr working day and 12hrs off :chairshot:

No doubt these are the same type of people that make unrealistic comments about trucks. Such as, Trucks should only operate at night, They should rail all the freight in this country, You run 500 hundred miles how many days does that take. How do you handle that giant truck, What do you haul ANYWAY, how many times do you gas up in 250 miles, You run 2400 miles a week WOOW your really pushing it aren't you (is that legal). I looked out my drivers side window and all I seen was a giant wheel. you are empty most the time aren't you, I am afraid to pass trucks, The scales are always closed aren't they. I could go on and on.