House Democrats discussing leadership replacements

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Keepingon, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

'It will be an intraparty war' - POLITICO https://apple.news/AylSkcb_DSVixxlCnnViPoQ

“Nancy Pelosi is betting everything on taking back the House in November, and most Democrats are confident they’ll pull it off. But what happens if they fail?
    A stealthy discussion is already underway within the Democratic Caucus, particularly among members whose only experience in Congress is in the minority.”

The possibility of Pelosi getting the boot might be reason enough for people to vote GOP in the midterms. :17142:

2. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Nancy will be the face of November

the number of posters of her snarling at the SOTU and her new catch phrase- "Crumbs"

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I can’t understand who is polled that actually believes the Dems can win in Nov?????

4. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

The MSM is hoping for it
    The DNC (which is broke) will pray for it

there are people who will blindly vote Dem regardless of what happens
    They will still get 90% of the black vote (for what reason I can understand)

With all the scandal and illegal activity, you would think the Dems are DOA- but it will be close

5. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

I don’t beleive any of the polls or stories I read about how well they are going to do.
    I think it’s a play they use where if they tell you something enough it becomes true or surpresses the opposition vote.

6. Rastus

Rastus ..Crossfire Hurricane.. AD-FREE USER

Democrats should keep the pissed off guy leading the dnc. He’s doing better than Debbie wassserman.