R&L | Houston Terminal Fatality..

Not to be unfair toward dock workers but the minute I heard this before any info was out I just knew it had to be dock employees. Drivers generally wont escalate a fight due to the possibility of loosing a high paying job. Dock workers are generally young and lower paid.

Yeah I read It was 2 dock workers,it says they were arguing and one pulled out a knife and stabbed the other guy and he died @ the scene..Damn people can't we just get along and put all the BS to the side,we all are just trying to make a living..

Sad but maybe HR mite open there eyes . We have an ass hole in jax shop thay wont let go
Management will never open their eyes and/or accept any blame. It is always the worker's fault. Sometimes it's fun and deserved to see a worker lose it and pound a supervisor who needs it but in the end the worker loses his job and the sup just keeps up with his ::shit::.

Every company ive ever worked for,at some point,could have been considered hostile.I dont think management encouraged this idiot to stab a coworker.I do understand the "always managements fault" mentality,though.