Estes | houston texas

roadmann

TB Lurker
Credits
the place is dead no freight.those home depot guys are taking out pups that are only half full.had a meeting everyone was told there will be no lay offs:toxic:.that is the same thing they told everyone at 165 last year:nutkick:.then the next week dock workers were laid off.then drivers were laid off.:chairshot:they are moving trailers ( what few there are)a few feet away from the dock so the dock workers can sweep under the trailers to get some hours as there is NO FREIGHT to break.a few drivers are sweeping the dock to get hours.city guys are being sent out empty to do pick ups.THANK YOU MR. ESTES.just got my guide post in the mail.now i do not have to go out and buy toliet tissue

I've gotta say after the past few weeks we had @ 024, we are pretty much as dead as everyone else. No south to north freight only reassures me that there is probably about the same lack of west to east freight and the boys in WMX are probably dead too. Heres to hoping that opening up our own terminals in the upper midwest open up the flood gates to freight that doesn't exsist there either. :1036316054:

the place is dead no freight.those home depot guys are taking out pups that are only half full.had a meeting everyone was told there will be no lay offs:toxic:.that is the same thing they told everyone at 165 last year:nutkick:.then the next week dock workers were laid off.then drivers were laid off.:chairshot:they are moving trailers ( what few there are)a few feet away from the dock so the dock workers can sweep under the trailers to get some hours as there is NO FREIGHT to break.a few drivers are sweeping the dock to get hours.city guys are being sent out empty to do pick ups.THANK YOU MR. ESTES.just got my guide post in the mail.now i do not have to go out and buy toliet tissue

Estes in Hou. can'nt low ball the freight like the rest of hou sweat shops do. TX is a right to work state and operates on low balls and cheap pay.

Will trade your freight for Bryson.....you take him back, and we will misroute as much freight as you want to keep you busy......