How about a role call

shadowr434

TB Veteran
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
Make a quick post if you were a employee of this fine company.Ill start off by saying I was and am proud of the time I had there.I only wish things happened differently and Fedex didn't come in and ruin things. By the way, I forgot to add that I was in the Class of 2000. I wasn't with them when they opened up in the Northeast in 2000, I joined a few months later.

Last edited:
Driver here from Cleveland Ohio Drove for Spartan/Viking till they closed.....Started at AF in 1997 still at FEDEX Freight in Cleveland...sure miss Sheridan and the old AF ways!!!

I started as a dock hand in 96. Went through the dock to driver program. Road board in 97 and still there after moving to follow work 1 time. (Buckle Up America)

Was road Driver Manager at KCY from '94 --'96. Great people to work with. AF was da bomb in those days. We opened Denver, Des Moines, Omaha. Fargo, & MSP. We didn't even know what we didn't know. Sr. mngmt was fearless in those days.

I hired on in April of 2000 and left in 07, I will never forget how proud I was when I got my AF blue shirt, I couldn't believe I had finally arrived at the best job in the industry, then came fedex, after a good starving in 06 and 07, it was back to foodservice for me.

Started in March 2002, should have went to ABF when I heard FedEx was interested. Look what they did to everything they touched so far. AF was too good to be true.

I started in 91. Loved Sheridan and what he stood for and I believed in the company. Now the company scares me...

Started April 1994, We didn't have a time clock, wrote on our time cards what time we started , took lunch and left work. Man those were the days of trusting the employees,

came in during the transition...AF to FXF...2002...met Sheridan 1 time on the dock. Didn't know the man. startin my 13th year here and seen a lot of changes just from then.