ODFL | How anonymous is the anonymous survey?

It is completely anonymous. The terminal managers only get shown the number of employees per job classification that have completed the survey.

i wil
It is completely anonymous. The terminal managers only get shown the number of employees per job classification that have completed the survey.
l have to disagree. each time the survey has been done , when we have a meeting later they report percentage of positive and negative answers. not just the number of employees who responded. They may not know who responded what but i believe if you have to log in to your ess account to get to it it is no longer anonymous.

i wil

l have to disagree. each time the survey has been done , when we have a meeting later they report percentage of positive and negative answers. not just the number of employees who responded. They may not know who responded what but i believe if you have to log in to your ess account to get to it it is no longer anonymous.
I raised the same point with my TM, and he showed me the info that they see. They only get a breakdown by job class of who has completed the survey. They only get to see the results when corporate compiles all the data, and they still don’t get to say who’s saying what. The thought comes to mind, though, that if they’re any sort of manager at all they’ll already know what they’re employees are feeling, especially if they are truly “open door.”

I raised the same point with my TM, and he showed me the info that they see. They only get a breakdown by job class of who has completed the survey. They only get to see the results when corporate compiles all the data, and they still don’t get to say who’s saying what. The thought comes to mind, though, that if they’re any sort of manager at all they’ll already know what they’re employees are feeling, especially if they are truly “open door.”
Exactly,I tried all week and expressed my views in the comment section's which management already knows.Well,hit the submit button and it would never except it.Well,I'm guessing I was blocked.lol...My opinion the surveys are a joke and it's just way to make OD look good.I personally liked the one on one with the third party people who would come into the terminal's.They are going to do what they are going to do.If you don't like it there's the door.lol

Exactly,I tried all week and expressed my views in the comment section's which management already knows.Well,hit the submit button and it would never except it.Well,I'm guessing I was blocked.lol...My opinion the surveys are a joke and it's just way to make OD look good.I personally liked the one on one with the third party people who would come into the terminal's.They are going to do what they are going to do.If you don't like it there's the door.lol
Exactly the same situation that I had. I basically said that there were a couple of problems, also gave positive input. Hit the submit button and it wouldn’t take. Redid it a fourth time without commenting and poof, went right through.

Call me cynical but do you really think upper mgmt. wants to hear from the boots on the ground. They should but most don't, afterall they went onto "higher" education.

Not open doors locked doors