TForce | How are we treating you?

steve5

TB Veteran
Credits
I was kind of disapointed in one of the ex-MC terminals last week for not helping an ex-OVNT driver. I was waiting for the hotel shuttle at a terminal (I won't mention the location) and saw a dk blue sleeper truck drive into the yard and park the steer axle on the scale, and go inside the office. He then repeated this for the drive and placed the first trlr axle on thescale and started for the office. I asked him if anybody offered to write down the weights for him and he said no it is always like that. So I wrote the rest of the weights down for him and noticed at least 4 p&d drivers standing around the time clock (which just happened to be in eye's view of the scale readout) They saw what he was doing and didn't bother to help. These guys are on the clock and the only one willing to help is off the clock. Is this the norm? I have yet to have a problem at a ex-O term.

steve5 said:
I was kind of disapointed in one of the ex-MC terminals last week for not helping an ex-OVNT driver. I was waiting for the hotel shuttle at a terminal (I won't mention the location) and saw a dk blue sleeper truck drive into the yard and park the steer axle on the scale, and go inside the office. He then repeated this for the drive and placed the first trlr axle on thescale and started for the office. I asked him if anybody offered to write down the weights for him and he said no it is always like that. So I wrote the rest of the weights down for him and noticed at least 4 p&d drivers standing around the time clock (which just happened to be in eye's view of the scale readout) They saw what he was doing and didn't bother to help. These guys are on the clock and the only one willing to help is off the clock. Is this the norm? I have yet to have a problem at a ex-O term.
I was at a terminal on delay as usual. I thought that I would make some use of my time and take a much needed dump. After I had already started I noticed that there was no toilet paper. There was three p&d guy's in there just talking. Do you think they would get me a roll. After they departed the rest room, I left some skid marks to the next stall. Empty!!! Good thing we have the brown uniforms now. No one noticed. Its a cut throat buisness.

The hostler in SLC had an old MC gear on its backside...And you know what that means....If you ain't Sumo you ain't getting it down....I was hooked and going to fuel and stopped he looked at me like I was going to ask something of him, but I just showed him how to play spidey man and pull it down.....Point being no one else in the yard would help him at all....So I think its everybody....Not just one side or the other....

greezy trucker said:
The hostler in SLC had an old MC gear on its backside...And you know what that means....If you ain't Sumo you ain't getting it down....I was hooked and going to fuel and stopped he looked at me like I was going to ask something of him, but I just showed him how to play spidey man and pull it down.....Point being no one else in the yard would help him at all....So I think its everybody....Not just one side or the other....
I guess your right.