Estes | how busy

Not very busy when you factor the 20 drivers in the motel every nite, and the countless number of teams that roll in and out during the day. I hate to see it but I feel there will be more layoffs in the near future, it seems to me that there are just too many drivers for the level of freight that we are moving right now!!!

Boise has always kept busy. Makes you wonder why we laid off 4 line drivers this year and slower terminals have not laid off anyone? I guess they reap the work our terminal does.

we have more freight in dallas than we have had in the last 9 months?i do not know why,but we are hiring dock workers and p&d.maybe sales is kicking in?

sales is kicking in:hysterical: :biglaugh: yea right the estes company web site does not show any job openings for drivers or dock workers:toxic:

sales is kicking in:hysterical: :biglaugh: yea right the estes company web site does not show any job openings for drivers or dock workers:toxic:

Actually it show jobs for every driver position, p&d, line, hub and team. I just checked on dock and at least 1 job is listed under every listing.

put in an application, and if qualified, you can get a job in dallas,posted or not

Hey spider monkey. Thanks for the advice. I think I will move to Texas. Put in an application under a new alias. I'll blend in with the drivers for a while to gain their confidence. The drivers in Texas need a strong leader to help guide them. I will inform my union employer that I will be taking a leave of absence asap. :1036316054: :hysterical:

Hey spider monkey. Thanks for the advice. I think I will move to Texas. Put in an application under a new alias. I'll blend in with the drivers for a while to gain their confidence. The drivers in Texas need a strong leader to help guide them. I will inform my union employer that I will be taking a leave of absence asap. :1036316054: :hysterical:
But Elvis oh Elvis, how long will we last! If you go east and I go west to Texass, we'll lose our jobs to the new employees from south of the border! Think Robbie will be replacing us with the all new NAFTA south of the borders they just let loose at the beginning of the month. Good to hear you're still out there!

-----

¡Pero Elvis oh Elvis, cuánto tiempo duramos! ¡Si vas al este y voy al oeste a Texass, perderemos nuestros trabajos a los nuevos empleados del sur de la frontera! Piensa que Robbie nos substituirá por todo el nuevo sur del NAFTA de las fronteras que apenas dejan flojamente al principio del mes. ¡Bueno oírte todavía está hacia fuera allí!

I bet Rob has not been able to sleep at night, just thinking of how many mexicans he can hire at a fraction of the cost he is paying us. He is probably taking a spanish class right now!!!!!:grinning-smiley-021