FedEx Freight | How do we fix our problem?

Our ccm came from CCX. Word is he was canned from there and bs'd his way into our center. It looks like he is on his way out the door. FINALLY!!!!! No we are rebidding to cut am start times for overtime. This way they can force the road drivers to work our inbound dock. It just doesn't make sence to us. We are just counting down the days.

I hear what you'll are saying but remember that middle managment is the mouth piece for corporate and their policies. That is one reason that CCM and TM usually come and go.They are there to be the go-between the Chiefs and the Indians. When the Indians raise a big stink over policy the chiefs will replace their mouthpiece so the indians will settle. This happens almost everywhere.This may not be the answer for this problem but I have seen it more and more over the years.

Cowboys and Indians

Ever thought the CCM might actually be Union already? Check to see if he has one of their tatoos under his tee-shirt.

our terminal in wrn is the same way force loading trailers as long as there dock time looks good screw the city drivers time that the super and ccm attitude also the same thing about pallet jacks you cant move pallets that are over sized in trailers that can weigh 2 to 4 thousand pounds or when the part time dock guys load skids in side ways they also load 1 skid in nose and one on rear for the same place they are going to also on trailer doors pups and vans they are hard to open and close ive written them up and told the supervisers about this and they tell you you are just wasting time im not going to wrench my back out or pull my arm out of my socket im thinking of getting a hold of michigan department of labor on this

city guy said:
our terminal in wrn is the same way force loading trailers as long as there dock time looks good screw the city drivers time that the super and ccm attitude also the same thing about pallet jacks you cant move pallets that are over sized in trailers that can weigh 2 to 4 thousand pounds or when the part time dock guys load skids in side ways they also load 1 skid in nose and one on rear for the same place they are going to also on trailer doors pups and vans they are hard to open and close ive written them up and told the supervisers about this and they tell you you are just wasting time im not going to wrench my back out or pull my arm out of my socket im thinking of getting a hold of michigan department of labor on this
Are you sure you are not working at Roadway where I work? That sounds like us there.... even the pallet jack... And hell the ones they got for us were the real narrow ones...

Don't Worry.If its like LOU They get a hair up there a-- and want to stir things up.Give it a couple of week or wait til it really gets busy and it will fly out the window.Its funny we here about all the changes they want to make and all the new idea but for 14yrs I still deliver freight the same way.

there is only 2 ways 2 deliver damaged or not damaged what can u really change there isnt 1 person responsible if 4 out 5 people care that 1 can screw up the delivery drivers day because they are the ones who get the first encounter with a peeed off customer and no matter what any supervisor or ccm does it wont change that