TForce | How do you get off a sleeper truck?

drvr_bob

TB Lurker
Credits
I was picked up this last bid, and the senior driver has issues to say the least. He does have a few habits that are definitely SAFETY RELATED. It would simply be my word against his if and when I bring this up to the TM.He has been with the componay for a few years and has no accidents or tickets. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut sometimes. What should I do?

drvr_bob said:
I was picked up this last bid, and the senior driver has issues to say the least. He does have a few habits that are definitely SAFETY RELATED. It would simply be my word against his if and when I bring this up to the TM.He has been with the componay for a few years and has no accidents or tickets. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut sometimes. What should I do?

I heard that June 12 we are going into the next step of intergration. So that might add something for ya! MC don't run many teams so you might be able to do something there. Good Luck!

greezy trucker said:
I heard that June 12 we are going into the next step of intergration. So that might add something for ya! MC don't run many teams so you might be able to do something there. Good Luck!

Well that's changing...We had a guy on the extra board for MC that was told to report to Onite for work a assingment then told you are runnig team to PA. so take for what it's worth. Welcome to UPSF :smilie_132:

greezy trucker said:
Hey GT, whats blowing in the wind on 6-12?

greezy trucker said:
We now have a Dallas team out of 003 with rumor of more to come.

steve5 said:
We now have a Dallas team out of 003 with rumor of more to come.

Where is 003? As far as I know Motor Cargo has no sleeper runs at all. But I guess that will change. Sure make me glad I'm #1 I don't ever have to worry about sleeper trucks. :bgroovy:

hugnlug said:

I know out west they are starting in June redoing zip codes. That will make quite a difference how the freight is routed. Also should make a difference on a lot of bids.

Probably see a lot of run changes. When we get into a bigger terminal in Sacramento they will combine MC with us and you know there we be rebidding.

Skeeter said:
Where is 003? As far as I know Motor Cargo has no sleeper runs at all. But I guess that will change. Sure make me glad I'm #1 I don't ever have to worry about sleeper trucks. :bgroovy:
Key phrase being "as far as I know" they didn't go up there and tell you.

I don't know if that was a smart remark. I wasn't trying to be. However, I run with MC drivers out here and they told me. I would think they would know.
Mr. smart guy.

Skeeter said:
I don't know if that was a smart remark. I wasn't trying to be. However, I run with MC drivers out here and they told me. I would think they would know.
Mr. smart guy.
Well, they obvously don't know we have a team running tues morning with 2 trips a week as a matter of fact they cancelled 2 high mileage runs to do it. One of the drivers who had his run cancelled is quitting. as for the smart guy thing you should go back and read some of your answers to my posts. 003 is LAX I don't know the ovnt number for it.

steve5 said:
Well, they obvously don't know we have a team running tues morning with 2 trips a week as a matter of fact they cancelled 2 high mileage runs to do it. One of the drivers who had his run cancelled is quitting. as for the smart guy thing you should go back and read some of your answers to my posts. 003 is LAX I don't know the ovnt number for it.

Well, It must have just started.

steve5 said:

Ok sorry for the smart guy I haven't had my coffee yet. I am sorry to here about your high mileage runs cut for the team. I think there are going to be a lot of changes and we aren't going to like some.

Good luck on your run and be safe...

hugnlug said:

Putting all the line drivers in Denver and Salt Lake for both companies on the same board. Dovetailing and so on. Beyond that no one really knows or is talking.

Sorry for taking so long to respond.

Skeeter said:
Mr. smart guy.

No one knows sh$t. And if they say they do they are full of it. And number one or not don't mean a damn thing. So save all they condesending remarks til you can hold up the pants you claim to have and tell Ralph G, hello from Colorado.

drvr_bob said:

JUMP!!! I Did!!

greezy trucker said:
No one knows sh$t. And if they say they do they are full of it. And number one or not don't mean a damn thing. So save all they condesending remarks til you can hold up the pants you claim to have and tell Ralph G, hello from Colorado.

Don't get your panties in a wad there captain. I don't think you know what you are talking about either. But we will all know sometime in July. Now remember where you heard that.

As far as condescending I really hope I didn't come off that way. But if I did I'm sorry.

skeeter,
What has happened to you? I was just getting use to the snide remarks you would make and then you turn all polite and apologetic on me.