TForce | How do you get off a sleeper truck?

Skeeter said:
Well, It must have just started.
About 8 years ago almost all socal runs were sleeper teams. It might have been longer than that, I came in on the tail end of it, we still have the old cabover sleeper trucks to prove it. The Dallas run has a cabover on it right now. I feel sorry for them but it beats staying home!

previos problem

drvr_bob said:
I was picked up this last bid, and the senior driver has issues to say the least. He does have a few habits that are definitely SAFETY RELATED. It would simply be my word against his if and when I bring this up to the TM.He has been with the componay for a few years and has no accidents or tickets. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut sometimes. What should I do?
The guy you are riding with has had plenty of previous problems, the terminal m anager has been made aware of them and looks the other way, stick to your guns, it is not his word againest yours its his word againest at least 5 other people that I know of

Don't you know its against the law to kill with bullets?
Kindness kills nastiness much more effectively!!

And thats a great big ten four to all my gear jamming truckingboard friends.

May the lord direct your path it works for me.

The second TM I had with OVNT., hated me.

He couldn't stand my Christian attitude of always finding a bright spot in everything.
We went around,and around with him doing everything he could to trip me up so he could fire me.

I prayed about it.

My answer came in that whatever he did to me,I did the best I could at it.

We had the 48 foot trailer loads of cigarettes back than.

Yup you guessed it even though I was near the middle of the senority list most of those loads belonged to me.

He never found out I hired the morning dock worker as a lumpper to help me unload those trailers.

He thought I was superman,as soon as I finished them I always called in for pickups.

At first it was something I had a hard time understanding?
But after prayer I was almost enjoying it.

after about 10 months he came out to the dock ,and didn't know I was helping unload an in-bond trailer to get the last stops for my route.

He came walking in,I turned around,and said you know Jesus loves you,and I do too.

He about ran out,and back in his office.
Wth in 2 weeks he came to the drivers room,and said he didn't like how Overnite ran the company,and he was quitting.

By the end of the week he was gone.

We weren't getting anymore cigarettes,my dispather thought I really had a raw deal with the TM,so my job became a lot easier.

May the Lord direct your patrh it works for me.

Skeeter said:
Don't get your panties in a wad there captain. I don't think you know what you are talking about either. But we will all know sometime in July. Now remember where you heard that.

As far as condescending I really hope I didn't come off that way. But if I did I'm sorry.

Oh now Grasshopper don't back off now it is just getting fun. And I do know alot of really unimportant stuff just ask me and I will lie to you every time!!!!!